DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is...

This reminds me, I miss the name game of the syracuse.com boards

Great thread... it took me a beer and a half to get through it but time well spent! Come on Coleman stay home in the dome!

My sources tell me he wants to go to a school with a crappy football program. He was all in Cuse until they pulled the upset in the Dome. Now he's starting to reconsider thinking Kentucky may have the poorer program. If he goes Kentucky this will be Ryan Nassib's legacy.

I think that King Rice was the closest guy (Binghamton) that JB went hardest after and didnt get. That was mid to late 80's

I think that King Rice was the closest guy (Binghamton) that JB went hardest after and didnt get. That was mid to late 80's

Guy that I work with was a manager on the UNC teams when King was there and they are like best friends. He talks about King all the time. Little OT still kinda neat though

Honest question...have we ever lost a highly regarded and highly recruited BB player from the immediate Syracuse area since JB has been the coach?-edit..not that there's been that many:)

My theory is..if he isn't going to commit to Syracuse he would put off his public disclosure until spring. Why commit to another school this early if you don't have to. The vibe locally will be negative..delay that vibe as long as possible.

But...as others have said he just might be sick and tired of the whole recruiting process and that may be the reason to end it.
Foyle comes to mind as one. Slightly further away - Perkins.

Waters is correct. Most times, I'm not guessing, I KNOW. But not this time...which worries me. As of this weekend, it was definitely Syracuse...but that may have changed to UK.

Oh Lord

How hard did we recruit Paulus for basketball? I honestly don't remember, because I just recall always hoping he'd play football instead since that seemed like his better sport.

How hard did we recruit Paulus for basketball? I honestly don't remember, because I just recall always hoping he'd play football instead since that seemed like his better sport.
He should've been a qb, woulda been a great college qb, but he wanted to coach and he's doing that now, so good for him. SU wanted him, but I think he made it clear early on he wanted to go to Duke

OH MY GOD.i sooo want that burger in the 1st pic.Tried 5 guys for 1st time other day.Very very good burger.

That's our rotation right there.

Starters:
Thickburger #1
Thickburger #2
Thickburger #3
Thickburger #4
Thickburger #5

Bench:
Thickburger #6
Thickburger #7
Thickburger #8
Thickburger #9

That's our rotation right there.

Starters:
Thickburger #1
Thickburger #2
Thickburger #3
Thickburger #4
Thickburger #5

Bench:
Thickburger #6
Thickburger #7
Thickburger #8
Thickburger #9

While I understand the need for an entire lineup of Thickburgers, I feel strongly that we should have at least one Whopper Jr. on the team. Even if he is a walk-on. Most Final Four teams also have least one McRib type player too, but I don't think thats absolutley mandatory.

ReggieRankin Reggie Rankin
RT @Hoopniks: All signs are pointing to DaJuan Coleman committing to Syracuse today, but Kentucky can never be counted out. True post, b ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom