Class of 2014 - Denzel Ward | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Denzel Ward

@DWard75_: My official to Syracuse is the weekend of January 31st, they play Duke and my big bro Jabari in hoops. Can't Wait! , #Cuse #Orange #Cuse14

Great development. Big time tackle prospect, we need this kid.

Ward was told by the staff there is no pressure to play as a freshman. He can take the year to learn behind Sean Hickey. HMMM!!
Oh man, I am hearing jingle bells. Crossing fingers.

sounds like the Purdue ship has sailed. Kid has to pick btw red shirting at Okla or competing at Cuse. (Sounds like the same scenario we face with alot of kids over the years.)

Ward was told by the staff there is no pressure to play as a freshman. He can take the year to learn behind Sean Hickey. HMMM!!

I wonder if Hickey only getting honorable mention All-ACC is helping him rethink coming back for next year. Higher honors next year could push him into day 1 or 2 of the draft?

I wonder if Hickey only getting honorable mention All-ACC is helping him rethink coming back for next year. Higher honors next year could push him into day 1 or 2 of the draft?
Didn't someone say that the coaches' all-ACC team will be coming out soon? The one we saw was apparently a press creation.

Didn't someone say that the coaches' all-ACC team will be coming out soon? The one we saw was apparently a press creation.

Yeah, the previous voting was by the media; the coach's picks come out soon.

I'd love to see Hickey stick around another year but I think he'd be crazy to come back.
After seeing what happened to John Raymon this season, he should go pro.

Mike Singer ‏@Mike_RTB 4m
.@DWard75_ tells me his top 3 is Syracuse, USF, and Purdue (who he's committed to) ... I'm not the first to report it

He just posted a pic with the Purdue coach, this is gonna be a fight for sure.

Posted on twitter a couple of days ago about Ernie Davis being the first African American to win the Heisman and told current a Purdue RB to get an education when the guy disrespected him over it. Purdue RBs post now deleted. Hmmm.

Denzel Ward ‏@DWard75_ 6 Dec
This Day in 1961 Syracuse RB Ernie Davis became the first black football player to win the Heisman Trophy #Legend #Orange

@rg3plus4 why you hating on a legend bruh?

@rg3plus4 ignorance is bliss bro

looks like Ward is going to Oklahoma for an official on 1/17. He's also tripping this weekend to South Florida.

who ever would have thought that we would be getting in recruiting battles with Oklahoma, Illinois, and Iowa St on a consistent basis? Not I

upload_2013-12-12_18-8-2.png
DWard75_
Penn State and Syracuse came though today.
12/12/13, 5:52 PM

Damn i hate Penn State