Depth Chart - Monday | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart - Monday

Great for Isiah and Marquez to make the two deep. Can't wait to see Isiah rumble!

Couple of other thoughts -

Why bother putting fullback on there?

Isn't Loeb considered a returning starter at holder?

Interesting to see that Reddish is considered an OR starter.

Broyld and Estime sure are two very different players at that H-back spot.

Couple of other thoughts -

Why bother putting fullback on there?

Isn't Loeb considered a returning starter at holder?

Interesting to see that Reddish is considered an OR starter.

Broyld and Estime sure are two very different players at that H-back spot.

Yes they are...but did you notice that Ashton appears to have gotten shorter? Maybe a typo.

What a novel idea - put talented playmakers with speed and elusiveness as your KOR team...

Agreed but I am a bit leery putting Morris there, would hate to have him get hurt returning a kick.

Wanted to see Estime there...

I was actually hoping to see him at PR...but yeah, he's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing back there making plays, particularly after seeing Tavon Austin almost break two returns for TDs the other night.

And Jeremy - agree, I'm worried about that to a degree as well...but at some point you have to realize that guys can get hurt in freak plays (see: Carter, Delone) as much as in actual football plays.

I was actually hoping to see him at PR...but yeah, he's a guy I wouldn't mind seeing back there making plays, particularly after seeing Tavon Austin almost break two returns for TDs the other night.

And Jeremy - agree, I'm worried about that to a degree as well...but at some point you have to realize that guys can get hurt in freak plays (see: Carter, Delone) as much as in actual football plays.

Your probably right, at some point you just have to play and if an injury happens it happens. As the other poster noted I think I would rather see Estime there then Morris but like you said its a roll of the dice no matter what.

is it just me or is every "OR" situation list the presumable starter first? For instance, we know Smith gets the start over Gulley, even though it's listed as "OR". So, that might indicate Hunt's ahead of Allen.

the other thing i find interesting, i thought knapp was pushing foy before the injury. now he is listed behind hickey and lasker behind foy.

Cleveland over Moore at FB? Is Clay still considered a walkon?

Last years staff seemed really high in kobena. I'm surprised he's dropped off here

I love our return teams as well...lots of potential there but as others have mentioned, I am shocked that Estime is not on one of the return teams. In his h.s. highlight reel, he looks like Devin Hester's kid brother. Hopefully he has a 5-10 play package on offense, at least.

Last years staff seemed really high in kobena. I'm surprised he's dropped off here

I think Kobena will get plenty of PT. With no inside knowledge I would guess Flemming, being much bigger, is a better blocker.

Loeb at Holder. That has to suck.

I will boldly predict that TIGLCL throws a TD on a fake FG this year. Or a fire play, whichever. He will also be much like Kieth Downing in that the kid will be wildly successful in life even if never in football.

Not many changes since Fan Fest:

Estime bumping Cornelius out of the WR rotation, (I consider H-back a receiver). Smith and Gulley might be listed as Co-starters, but there will be many sets where they are in together and they will have different roles. Morris and MacFarland will get significant PT behind them.

Only surprises on defense are Hodge jumping up to the two deep and Kelly nosing his way into the FS rotation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom