Derek Jeter to retire | Syracusefan.com

Derek Jeter to retire

Will the Otesaga take a 2019 reservation?

Just saw that the last regular season game of his career - and maybe his last game ever - will be at Fenway on 9/28.

Yeah I'm guessing that game will have some insanely high priced tickets on StubHub.

Yankees infield in need of serious overhaul. Any replacements in farm system?

Yankees infield in need of serious overhaul. Any replacements in farm system?
Gary Sanchez, C
Greg Bird, 1B
Gosuke Katoh, 2B
Abiatal Avelino, SS
Eric Jagiel, 3B

...after 2014. This will be his last season.
And so goes the last Yankee legendary type of player.Will there ever be another with our lifetime? Probably not in mine. Good luck for you all. I think I called the year he would retire by saying he wouldn't come out for 2015. Will he coach own or be a voice in the booth?

I hate the Yankees, but I respect the heck out of Jeter. Not quite Cal, but very close. Very few players can make great teams better, by their abilities and leadership, but he was one. Every accolade he receives in the coming year will be deserved. Well done. Next stop, upstate New York.

Gary Sanchez, C
Greg Bird, 1B
Gosuke Katoh, 2B
Abiatal Avelino, SS
Eric Jagiel, 3B
Any of these guys any good? Yankee farm system has not been so hot lately. I hope you are right but I expect the new Yankee infield will be made up of a bunch of guys over the hill obtained in free agency.

The probability that some dickhead HOF voter will not vote for him on the first ballot and that he will not go into the HOF with a unanimous vote is about 99%

The probability that some dickhead HOF voter will not vote for him on the first ballot and that he will not go into the HOF with a unanimous vote is about 99%

99%? It's 100%. Some people didn't vote for Greg Maddux

99%? It's 100%. Some people didn't vote for Greg Maddux

I thought there might be a tiny chance that the voters would show some common sense.
You're probably right.

I think we really need to turn over the voting population until we get to that point. Too many idiots who won't vote for someone on the first ballot

Anthony McCarron‏@AnthonyMcCarron8 mins
Jeter just hit a batting practice homer. And there is much rejoicing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom