Dickie V is a Destiny Mall RIGHT NOW photo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dickie V is a Destiny Mall RIGHT NOW photo

Hahaha. North side too. But when the talent level is so low, it's far from enjoyable.
Ha ha Syracuse Ballet! Love it!
Explains something I saw a few years ago. Saw Fuel play at the Lost Horizon, when the band left the guitarist went straight to the strip bar next door. At that time I thought it was prurient interests, but know I now, him being a music guy and such, it was his appreciation and kinship with other "artists" that drew him to the "ballet"

dude looks like he's 106...
Yeah I noticed that, they work him up good to get him on air. You can notice his bad eye more in that pic than you see on the tube.

real life inspiration for Kubrick's dave bowman
43_deathbed0.jpg

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm sure he's a great guy.

Thank goodness for the Mute button.

In 30 seconds, Jay Bilas says more intelligent things about a basketball game in progress than Dukie V. does in two hours.

He's 99% schtick.

Can someone tell me what he meant in that instagram thing in the OP? "Putting my Mid season Dickie V awards Guess COY". Does that mean Guess jeans sponsors a midseason coach of the year and it's JB? Either way, he looked happy even though he was disobeying the placard right next to him.
He names JAB coach on the year )(so far) along with the Creighton dude as POY, Jabari as Frosh of year and Iowa State dude as transfer of the year (how'd he come up with that category?).

He names JAB coach on the year )(so far) along with the Creighton dude as POY, Jabari as Frosh of year and Iowa State dude as transfer of the year (how'd he come up with that category?).

Nice. Looking at his instagram quote again, I realized he just left out a period. Your question at the end made me grin. Maybe after a certain amount of time doing the same thing he got bored and wanted to add some extra flavor of his own.

It's funny, two of JB's biggest critics are now curling up to him. It was Dickie V who for years has harped on JB for never leaving NYS until March. It was Gottlieb who picked up on that mantra.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom