did anyone else notice in the board video as when the team | Syracusefan.com

did anyone else notice in the board video as when the team

retro44

Living Legend
was just about to come onto the field they had a no. 44 lead the charge in the video.

is it a sign to come that the no. 44 will be used in the future?

Was the video released yet online? The "Making of" video was around last week, did SUA give us the full version, yet?

Probably a tease, but it'd have been cool if Jim Brown led the charge out of the tunnel wearing his 44 jersey.

Hell if he was suited up I think he could've gained a few yards yesterday. And bowled over former LB great Fitzgerald while he was at it.

First time sitting on the side of the visitors but it worked perfectly for the video. Just at the end when the door was about to open on the video I looked over where the players come out and the door was starting to open at the same time. Absolutely awesome!

When we came out of the tunnel ... the 10th Mountain Div flag lead the way...

priorservice_2222_6678364

The number 44 cost us atleast 17 points. The fumble from sales in the first half where he batted the ball 8 feet in the air and the backfield pass by nassib where northwestern ran it in for a touchdown, both plays were made by number 44 for northwestern. And the fieldgoal we missed was a 44 yarder. IMO Those really were the three worst plays where we shot ourselves. :bang::bang:

The number 44 cost us atleast 17 points. The fumble from sales in the first half where he batted the ball 8 feet in the air and the backfield pass by nassib where northwestern ran it in for a touchdown, both plays were made by number 44 for northwestern. And the fieldgoal we missed was a 44 yarder. IMO Those really were the three worst plays where we shot ourselves. :bang::bang:

And lets not forget that NW scored their winning points with :44 remaining. I thought that was supposed to be our number.:noidea:

I happily noticed the band playing the fight song as the team came out of the tunnel. A refreshing collegiate change.

The #44 is nothing more than a marketing gimmick for the university.

First time sitting on the side of the visitors but it worked perfectly for the video. Just at the end when the door was about to open on the video I looked over where the players come out and the door was starting to open at the same time. Absolutely awesome!

Yeah, I thought it was perfect the way it was. A nice job by Springfield and SU. Kudos to them. They've taken a lot of abuse on this board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom