Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers?

Just messing with the JB bench minutes truthers I’ll save my real thoughts on the matter for conference play.

Carey started and played real minutes tonight but he looked like the same kid that got leapfrogged by JG3. Hopefully he continues to develop and thrives next season when Fatts is gone
Its all good. Not as sold on Carey, who I felt got real opportunities to make his mark, as opposed to Goodine who I felt did not. I think BG will end up a good player for PC. Just wish he could've done it here.

This might be the best game I’ve ever seen Boston College play. I know they beat Duke a couple years ago but Duke didn’t show up and BC played out of their bums.

They’re outplaying a title contender right now it’s impressive

This might be the best game I’ve ever seen Boston College play. I know they beat Duke a couple years ago but Duke didn’t show up and BC played out of their bums.

They’re outplaying a title contender right now it’s impressive
Langford, the PC transfer, looks good- settles them down and gives them a good rhythm. Night and day so far from the last few years.

Good point but facts remains that some players were allowed to play through mistakes and horrible defensive effort

It's a fair point, and I get it. But Carey stunk when he had his chances. Both in spurts and extended time -- the UConn game he played was one of the worst 26-point efforts I have ever seen.

He had plenty of chances as a freshman. He wasn't very good.

Langford, the PC transfer, looks good- settles them down and gives them a good rhythm. Night and day so far from the last few years.
He’s gotta be the best true point guard they've had in a while. You don’t see many teams control the game like this against Nova. Heath is a bucket getter too.

I’ll still be shocked if they win this game but I don’t think they’ll be a pushover in the ACC

It's a fair point, and I get it. But Carey stunk when he had his chances. Both in spurts and extended time -- the UConn game he played was one of the worst 26-point efforts I have ever seen.

He had plenty of chances as a freshman. He wasn't very good.

Yeah. Hope he comes around because he seems like a great kid. But I don’t know...really haven’t seen much to like on the offensive end.

He’s gotta be the best true point guard they've had in a while. You don’t see many teams control the game like this against Nova. Heath is a bucket getter too.

I’ll still be shocked if they win this game but I don’t think they’ll be a pushover in the ACC

MAL was actually Jalen Carey esque at Providence (defensive stopper, combo guard, turned the ball over a lot, couldn't shoot, buried at the end of the bench). Difference is he had a year to learn the system and has a clear role. I'm hoping Jalen can have a similar impact down the road at URI.

Just messing with the JB bench minutes truthers I’ll save my real thoughts on the matter for conference play.

Carey started and played real minutes tonight but he looked like the same kid that got leapfrogged by JG3. Hopefully he continues to develop and thrives next season when Fatts is gone
as a freshman, he got leapfrogged by fellow freshman buddy
as a soph, he was leapfrogged by freshman jgiii
as a junior, he was looking at getting leapfrogged by freshman kadary

i sense a pattern . . .

as a freshman, he got leapfrogged by fellow freshman buddy
as a soph, he was leapfrogged by freshman jgiii
as a junior, he was looking at getting leapfrogged by freshman kadary

i sense a pattern . . .
Oh I agree with you 100%

I’m not convinced he’s going to be above average in the A10 but I guess it’s possible that something clicks against lower competition. But he’s definitely not BJ Johnson and his ceiling was second team all-conference on a bad team.

4 points 3 steals 2 assists 1 rebound and 1 to
He’s gonna be a nice player as an upperclassman once their senior guards graduate. I like Brycen and I think he would have developed into a good player here. But I’m THRILLED about Kadary and am very bullish about the impact he’ll have on the team this year.

Langford was a top 50 kid. It’s weird how he languished on the bench at Providence. Ed Cooley is a really good coach. I wonder if he didn’t buy into their defensive scheme and systems.

Just turned on the URI/BC game. Saw Carey get two quick fouls, one offensive on a drive to the rim, and sit down. Decision making still developing.

also washington, did he get a waiver. i see him on the usa roster, but he did not get into their game last night

Carey went only 2-4 at foul line vs. BC down the stretch, costly misses

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom