Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers?

Carey has already lost his starting job after 2 games

Carey has already lost his starting job after 2 games
IMG_1581.jpg

He sure had a lot to say about JG3 yesterday on instagram so I find this to be pretty hilarious if true lol

Indiana just throttled Provy - checked box score and Goodine didn't get in for even a minute - is he hurt? sick?

Haven’t seen Washington play yet either. Did he not get the waiver? I remember he didn’t announce where he was going until much later than the others, so maybe it was too late?

Indiana just throttled Provy - checked box score and Goodine didn't get in for even a minute - is he hurt? sick?

box score I saw said he played 6 minutes, but had no stats.

In a normal transfer year Carey and Goodine would both be sitting out, learning the new system, going all out in practice and working on their skills. I think it’s too early to predict were they fit into the rotation of their new squads.

Halftime of Providence - Davidson and no Goodine yet according to the box score.

Id like to watch that game, even over Duke-Mich. State, if he was getting any run.

Halftime of Providence - Davidson and no Goodine yet according to the box score.

Id like to watch that game, even over Duke-Mich. State, if he was getting any run.
I watched a good chunk of the 1st half, hoping to see him on the floor. I guess his defense has regressed?

Looking at Carey’s numbers so far:

10 ppg, less than 1 apg, 55% from the field, 0-2 from 3.

Very odd stat line for a guard. Clearly off the ball as he’s not getting assists, but can’t shoot the 3. But the FG% is really good.

If I had to guess, he’s getting out in transition? And he’s not taking bad shots?

rhode island all over seton hall right now. midway through 1st half the rams have already used 9 players . . . but not carey

rhode island all over seton hall right now. midway through 1st half the rams have already used 9 players . . . but not carey

Yeah, figured I’d watch the first half to see how he looks, then change over to WVU-Gonzaga for the second half of that.

Wonder if it’s disciplinary for getting a technical last game?

Carey will get better the more time he gets. Lets just hope our guards get better. He is looking really comfortable on the court tonight.
You don't think that Buddy is much better than Carey? And I know Joe G couldn't have played worse (I hope) in the first game but he is a better player than Carey. As is Richmond.

Yo
You don't think that Buddy is much better than Carey? And I know Joe G couldn't have played worse (I hope) in the first game but he is a better player than Carey. As is Richmond.

Buddy does a couple of things well. Wilting when defenders look at him, plays horrible defense, never gets in the paint to do anything, also the worst rebounding guard in Cuse history, Joe G not sold on him .Richmond is the best guard on this team .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom