Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Did Jalen and Brycen both receive waivers?

Some of you would rather pull excuses for kids that transferred and aren’t performing at new schools out of your butts then admit maybe the coaching staff isn’t clueless

Jalen averaging under 1 apg and hasn’t hit a 3 yet...say nothing about it. Just gotta get comfortable.

Goodine racking up DNP’s...it’s early.

Buddy scores 23...focus on his rebounding!!

Jalen averaging under 1 apg and hasn’t hit a 3 yet...say nothing about it. Just gotta get comfortable.

Goodine racking up DNP’s...it’s early.

Buddy scores 23...focus on his rebounding!!
He should get 23 all does is shoot . I thought this program was built on defense.

Yo

Buddy does a couple of things well. Wilting when defenders look at him, plays horrible defense, never gets in the paint to do anything, also the worst rebounding guard in Cuse history, Joe G not sold on him .Richmond is the best guard on this team .
yeah, first one of the most beloved guards in our program in recent years, Devo, played much worse defense than Buddy and it hardly ever got talked about here. Devo dabbled on playing defense. Buddy also scores the ball. This attacking of him here is just mind boggling. Carey and Goodine don't compare to the kid. Period. He has added a solid mid range shot to his game. And game after game, teams design to stop him from getting shots. The next time anyone does that with Goodine or Carey will be the first. Dumb argument. Joe had a very good freshman year. If you were sold on him, I wouldn't have responded in the first place. I like Richmond. Why don't we wait a second to two before we proclaim him anything.

Buddy had 4 assists in game 1. More than Carey and Goodine have combined on the season.

Buddy the playmaker!
he
yeah, first one of the most beloved guards in our program in recent years, Devo, played much worse defense than Buddy and it hardly ever got talked about here. Devo dabbled on playing defense. Buddy also scores the ball. This attacking of him here is just mind boggling. Carey and Goodine don't compare to the kid. Period. He has added a solid mid range shot to his game. And game after game, teams design to stop him from getting shots. The next time anyone does that with Goodine or Carey will be the first. Dumb argument. Joe had a very good freshman year. If you were sold on him, I wouldn't have responded in the first place. I like Richmond. Why don't we wait a second to two before we proclaim him anything.
You do know with him starting and getting the curry treatment we were headed to the NIT right?

yeah. And we’ll never know if we would’ve went 35-0 with Gorman playing over Carmelo, right?
Ask the the guards who are not coming here . So tell me again how this benefits the program

Last edited:
Brycen definitely pressing...just missed a wide open elbow jumper by like 3 feet. I know he isn’t a great shooter...but he’s not that bad. Right?

Who were the lead recruiter for Brycen and Jalen ? I'm guessing Gmac based on his track record.

I wish Autry and Griffin would just handle recruiting.

he

You do know with him starting and getting the curry treatment we were headed to the NIT right?
I don't own a crystal ball. And neither do you. I don't know how many games we will even play. I do know this..Buddy can shoot the crap out of the ball. And I also know, having watched this team for 46 years, that I never heard anyone bring up rebounding for a shooting guard until Buddy got here. Not once. We get your agenda.

Right. Because you know.

We have had a recent track record of PG busts Jalen Carey and Kaleb Joseph were two big ones. U miss on a top 40 PG who you expect to be you guy for the next couple seasons it sets you back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom