Dino’s post game presser is worth watching. Great stuff | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino’s post game presser is worth watching. Great stuff

He seems so relaxed - like he is now sure his job is not in jeopardy.
Now the key is to restructure his deal. Add years and reduce the buyout for both parties is what will most likely happen.

I think Alford has tools to be very good at certain things. Probably not elite in terms of quickness/route running etc., but he has a lot of tools.
Damn Dome lights and stupid decision to try quick pass from the two yard line cost us 14 first half points

KO return TDs teams are 18-13 this year. You would expect that number to be worse than PR TDs. Forcing a punt is a positive play. A kick off means the other team just scored.
I won’t ask you to check, but I wonder what KO return records are if you eliminate opening half kickoffs which reflect STs, but not overall game momentum.

Another terrible post by someone with a reputation for terrible takes. Its good to be consistent.
Please enlighten me about these “terrible takes.” Otherwise go kick rocks and don’t quote me again

That was by far best presser. Loved him basically calling out the ACC officials on the illegal move calls along with the league for scheduling a bye week in week 9.

UVA got 9 games in a row too. They got absolutely crushed last night.

169185B0-70B3-4181-84AA-B6C862D4F43C.jpeg

Please enlighten me about these “terrible takes.” Otherwise go kick rocks and don’t quote me again
Just check any game thread archive. It's crystal clear evidence.

Just check any game thread archive. It's crystal clear evidence.
Lol I barely post in game threads like ever, I’m in the chat room, and the posts I do make in most game threads aren’t even takes

Coach has his swag back!!

This is the Dino Babers we all fell in love with in his first couple seasons.

This is not the coach many of us wanted fired in ‘19 and ‘20 season.

it’s good to have the Dino back that we all love. Can’t wait to see where the rest of the season takes this team

It was a perfect pass too. We got to take advantage of those rare birds lol
watching it live he was focused on the hand fighting with the DB, not sure it was lights as much as really just not looking in time to find it in the right direction.

Alford, Hatcher, Gadsden could have played for just about anyone.

There was a hole in the middle.

For as much as people don’t want to believe this, Syracuse is an extremely tough place to recruit. 20,000 empty seats doesn’t help.
Two years from now those three will be the starters.

Hatcher can play in one more game without burning free year.

Gadsen is hurt

Alford is going through growing pains

I enjoyed it but also was conflicted, I thought some of his remarks were catty but I enjoy cattiness. So I chuckled. He seems confident enough after these two wins to trade shots back. That's good. Though it could be seen as Boeheim like. Which I also enjoy. But not all do.

Definitely worth the watch.
Forcing punts is better than forcing kickoffs, the more chances at both increase your odds of returning one, that's why teams with punt returns win more than teams with kick returns

Edit Sorry hre, goin deep, didn't see your post, should've read all of it

My first thought that Alford lost the ball in the dome lights.
He did. Its Dinos fault for calling the play to the glare side of the field

Game threads are the Las Vegas of the board.

There are (multiple) reasons why they get archived after the game.
Which includes posters acting like petulant children.

Last edited:
Game threads are the Las Vegas of the board.

There are (multiple) reasons why they get archived after the game.
Game thread police are the worst. The whole point of watching games is to overreact, get bent out of shape, bust balls

If you're calm and dispassionate, how do you all of a sudden celebrate something great. Lighten up people

I get a kick out of whoever with the red buzzer closing the thread the millisecond the clock hits zero

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom