Dino Babers and Tommy DeVito will lead us back to the Top 25 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers and Tommy DeVito will lead us back to the Top 25

I have had ED as my avatar for some time now so that should give you a clue as to how highly I rate him. I expect him to start, but I don't know if he will finish. He just has it in his blood to take risks he shouldn't. That is the competitor in him that we love and the cause of the angst we all feel when he takes off and is late sliding. I hope he has matured a little and can finish the season healthy.

All of that said, TD is going to push him and push him hard. I think it will make ED better. Rex is a wildcard because of his injury. I also think he is in the unfortunate position many talented players find themselves in at this level - good, but not good enough to beat out the guy ahead of them on the depth chart.

My hope is that ED starts, Rex and Officer battle it our for second and TD redshirts. What a great competition that make for in 2018! When have we had this kind of depth of talent at QB?

I think our schedule is going to make it dodgy getting to 6 wins. 2018 is a different deal. The schedule will only be marginally easier, but this is our best chance to go bowling.

2019, Dino's fourth season, is the year we get back to the Top 25 under the leadership of sophomore TD and receivers TBA.

Your qb scenario is what i am hoping for and envision. You know i love ED's game too. Hope TD takes a shirt, ED excels the next 2 years with TD and Rex pushing and making him better. The end result is TD as a solid 3 yr starter.

My pipe dream is some reality that ends up being some resemblance of the following:

ED = Graves (so far so good minus injuries)

Rex = Mason

Devito = McNabb

Devito=mcnabb? Lol, seriously? Might be the worst comparison i have seen.

Two totally different Qb's. Mcnabb was a special runner and one of the better throwing running Qb's . Tommy had John Elway arm with Rodgers feet

Your qb scenario is what i am hoping for and envision. You know i love ED's game too. Hope TD takes a shirt, ED excels the next 2 years with TD and Rex pushing and making him better. The end result is TD as a solid 3 yr starter.
ED is fine. Fully expect him to take the reins this coming year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom