Dino Babers is.. | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers is..

No it isn't "just as likely."

We’ll see. I’ve been wrong before. ESPN doesn’t see it your way though. even losing by a little is still losing.

Ill agree to disagree. I felt like we had a chance going into the second half of every game more back then with him then i do with DB
One has a winning percentage of .378 and one .415 so not too far off from each other. Neither one is Saban

Well Shafer out coached him when he brought MTSU to the dome.
He was their DC, not head coach.

He was a pretty good DC here too.

I will be writing my email to John tomorrow when I can process all the blunders that he has made. This coach is not the answer to lead our football team. The COVID issues with the team hurt us as well. It’s time.

I suggest you all jump on board if we want any change to happen.
Can you share the email in here ?

I agree with a lot here, but honestly it doesn’t matter. Dino is coming back next year if we go 3-9 or 9-3, bottom line is we don’t have anyone to buy out Dinos contract. Just prepare for it, embrace it, love it, and get plenty of booze.

I love Dino but he's made me scratch my head a couple times this year...

I will be writing my email to John tomorrow when I can process all the blunders that he has made. This coach is not the answer to lead our football team. The COVID issues with the team hurt us as well. It’s time.

I suggest you all jump on board if we want any change to happen.
Our group is sending something similar. Dino isn't the long term answer. The team has lost because of him. Good coaches coach thier teams up, put them in position to win.
Dinos incompetence has lost multiple games. Its 6 years and his in game coaching skills are regressing. I think hes shot mentally.

If he loses the next 2 games players and coaches will begin to look at other opportunities.
SU will most likely keep Dino as they wont pay him so the end result could get very ugly with defections.

If Dino craps out and is still retained i expect 2 coaches and multiple players on the 2 deep to leave.

Mark it down just like my Shrader news.

I love Dino but he's made me scratch my head a couple times this year...
A couple times this year? There were 6 or ao
In this game alone

Our group is sending something similar. Dino isn't the long term answer. The team has lost because of him. Good coaches coach thier teams up, put them in position to win.
Dinos incompetence has lost multiple games. Its 6 years and his in game coaching skills are regressing. I think hes shot mentally.

If he loses the next 2 games players and coaches will begin to look at other opportunities.
SU will most likely keep Dino as they wont pay him so the end result could get very ugly with defections.

If Dino craps out and is still retained i expect 2 coaches and multiple players on the 2 deep to leave.

Mark it down just like my Shrader news.
What Shrader news?

With a competent coach we win today, and beat FSU. where’s the BS come in?
A competent coach formulated a game plan that gave us a chance to beat a very good football team.

I did not watch the whole game but our so-called great kicker, he's missed quite a few kicks this season and if he made that kick we would have won. That's not coaching that's just a guy missing a field goal.
I am going to go back and watch the whole game because sometimes you know I just get too angry watching the games so I just do something else ;p but I do follow it.
I go back and watch afterwards but you know I don't even really get too angry about the result I mean at least my bills are winning LOL trying to look on the bright side of something.

You didn’t watch the whole game…. but you know coaching didn’t impact the game. Lol. Ok.

A competent coach formulated a game plan that gave us a chance to beat a very good football team.
A good football team let’s be honest here, very is stretching it.

Maybe not but I did say winable and not guarantee

In that case, every game is winnable by any team. Not really saying too much there. The question is what is the likelihood SU wins all those games. Not super high if these players don’t get better coaching to help them.

So can he be the big picture game plan guy, and we get an associate head coach or something that focuses on the in game decisions?

What Shrader news?
That he was most likely going to start. Basically that he was doing well better than Tommy.

Dino needs to win not to be retained as what i have heard is hes back next year unless the wheels come completely off because of the buyout.
He needs to win to keep the players and coaches from bailing.

JW is in a very tough spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom