Dino Gets It...What Else Is There to Say? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Gets It...What Else Is There to Say?

Let me ask you what are your expectations of the Program whether Dino coaches Or not coming off of a 1-10 season. Should we be 6-6, 8-4 every year. Should we expect to be 10-2? Im really curious to what your expectations are. There are many on this board who think this program should be elite every year. I mean that would be lovey but it’s not realistic.
I’d take 6-6, 7-5 with an occasional 9-3

Well Orangecuse that is very Zen of you. I am sorry my words trouble you. Remember though that your words reside in only your domain and no other. You are the owner and none other. If you have a problem with what I say then I guess my answer would be I don't really care. That said in the grand scheme I don't think you really care either. Like Cous you are pretty predictable.

Relax. I did preface the comment/quote with for what it is worth beforehand.

Your words don't trouble me at all, that you're own thinking. Remember, 'you are the owner and none other' of that property. I also don't have any problem whatsoever with what you say, for if I did, I certainly wouldn't give it the amount of attention to carry such weight. It's a good principle to follow, you may want to give it a shot, perhaps it might be even more "amazing" than your ignore sentiment.

It's unclear what precisely you're implying relative to your reference and predictability remark. Whatever the case, it's doubtful that you'll be able to provide any concrete substance of consistency on that front. However, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

Last edited:
Relax. I did preface the comment/quote with for what it is worth beforehand.

Your words don't trouble me at all, that you're own thinking. Remember, 'you are the owner and none other' of that property. I also don't have any problem whatsoever of what you say, for if I did, I certainly wouldn't give it the amount of attention to carry such weight. It's a good principle to follow, you may want to give it a shot, perhaps it might be even more "amazing" than your ignore sentiment.

It's unclear what precisely you're implying relative to your reference and predictability remark. Whatever the case, it's doubtful that you'll be able to provide any concrete substance of consistency on that front. However, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.
And yet you still felt the need to respond ;) Like I said, predictable.

And yet you still felt the need to respond ;) Like I said, predictable.

I guess I'll be predictable again by responding, on a message board, imagine that. ;) Anyways, I was just attempting to clear the air so to speak. I don't recall you and I having much head to head dialog on this board, let alone any that was heated to any degree in the past. So, I guess I do find your apparent sentiment toward me somewhat perplexing. Okay, I'm done being predictable. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom