Dino turned down coaching the final game. | Syracusefan.com

Dino turned down coaching the final game.

anyone who doesn't think JW is good is crazy. This guy is clear and concise
I admit, his brevity sometimes rubs me the wrong way, but I agree. He seems in control here and is communicating very well. I shouldn't be surprised because that is his job.

I admit, his brevity sometimes rubs me the wrong way, but I agree. He seems in control here and is communicating very well. I shouldn't be surprised because that is his job.

Him listing the portal guys was fantastic. that was a shot across the roster with the "grass isn't greener". I love this presser.

be happy he's in charge here

Disappointing.

I think he owed it to his team to coach them in this game.

Pride was apparently more important here. Unfortunate. I would have liked to have given him a big hand to say goodbye properly.
Shafer and Robinson elected to coach the team. Let that sink in.

I have a big problem with a coach taking his check and going home. Unless he's sick I think ti's BS. Even if it's a lose/lose find it slightly unprofessional

Shafer and Robinson elected to coach the team. Let that sink in.

I have a big problem with a coach taking his check and going home. Unless he's sick I think ti's BS. Even if it's a lose/lose find it slightly unprofessional
Ohana, faith without evidence, 8 years of punts and impossible FGs on 4th & 1s, and he's out, check in hand.

A true Bullshido Master.

Yeah that’s not the legacy you want to end of. But, I think it’s best for the program so I’m ok with it.
he gave him the option so in Wildhack's mind it wasn't a "best interest" choice. It was a personal one.

Dino either is mad about something (maybe JW slightly moved the goalposts or promised him a full year) or he's happy to cut the check and move on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom