Dino's Game 12 Press Conference | BC | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Game 12 Press Conference | BC

This is so incredibly stupid of babers because these aren't mutually exclusive

You can still get the 4th possession after not getting the 2 point conversions.

You would then need a TD vs a FG unless you make 2 of 3 two point conversions. The bottom line is it wasn’t a slam dunk decision.

You would then need a TD vs a FG unless you make 2 of 3 two point conversions. The bottom line is it wasn’t a slam dunk decision.

You would only need to make one 2 pt to keep it at a FG not two.

You would only need to make one 2 pt to keep it at a FG not two.

If you didn’t go for 2 each time. If you take the extra points yes only once do you need to make a 2. That’s what we did.

Definitely some tension between Dino and Axe. I must say, Dino does a masterful job at advocating for his record and defending himself. Just when you’ve about had it with him, he starts talking and his points sound reasonable. Idk if we’re all just overly emotional or if he has a silver tongue.

Maybe a bit of both.

and with that little time, there's a good chance your last play is a heave even if you're down by a fg or less.

this is just crazy talk, he knows it, we all know it. there is no way that anyone not on PCP comes up with that story in the moment, that's a story so dumb, it takes days to come up with

Meatheads love to make things a 1 score game or a 2 score game by kicking

But with 10 minutes left down 45-27, they prefer to make it a three score game and not a two score game?

get real.

it's crazy, it was obvious to everyone watching, it would've been obvious if berbers cared enough to think about it, and he's lying after the fact

Coaches hate admitting that things need to go right if you want to win.

Last edited:
I didn’t move anything. You’re just dismissing math. The bottom line is it wasnt such a stupid decision as some people said.
you want them to be able to win or tie with a field goal in a possession that was never ever going to happen.

Occam’s razor… this is it. Dino has a weird habit of giving up on games. He gave up on the Wake game and just mindlessly kicked the XP. Everything else is just post game rationalization.

We have ample evidence over 7 seasons that this is something he does.
What game was it couple of years back where we were down 2 scores and basically just conceded? Maybe pitt? Idk. I remember dasher of all people fired up.

rutgers last year, pitt in 2020

in 2016 i said that berbers gave up in the ND game but i can't remember why.

edit 4th and 9 at the ND 43 punt down 20 with less than 19 minutes left.

pitt 2020 punted on 4th and 6 from our 41 down 11 with ten minutes left

rutgers 2021 punted 4th and 10 at rutgers 41 down 10 with 7 minutes left

Last edited:
this is like all those games where coaches punt because they would need a 3 and out with a short field if they failed but ignore that they need a three and out after they punt

brain damage everywhere
MEAT. Its whats for dinner

I remember it. It was ridiculous
All my southern college football fanatic friends I was in the Army with texted me simultaneously that we need to fire Dino immediately after that. These guys are hardcore college fans and every time we’re on national tv they text me “what the hell is your coach thinking.”

rutgers last year, pitt in 2020

in 2016 i said that berbers gave up in the ND game but i can't remember why.

edit 4th and 9 at the ND 43 punt down 20 with less than 19 minutes left.

pitt 2020 punted on 4th and 6 from our 41 down 11 with ten minutes left

rutgers 2021 punted 4th and 10 at rutgers 41 down 10 with 7 minutes left

Not only that, the feeling you got watching those games is that he had cashed it in. You never watched the decision, thinking, we’re doing this to win the game.

Not only that, the feeling you got watching those games is that he had cashed it in. You never watched the decision, thinking, we’re doing this to win the game.
yes, it always feels like he's saying f this s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom