Dino's Game 12 Press Conference for Pitt: 11 AM | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Game 12 Press Conference for Pitt: 11 AM

1. Typically transfers come with a lot of baggage.
2. Everyone and their daughters are looking for an OL or DL that can start at their program, not just us.
Not everyone has 3 wide open starting spots, though.

He has had about 100 jobs and lived in more places than most people have traveled to. This is a guy who has Hawaiian Syracuse shirts. He is not committed to SU.
This is a bizarre take. When he coaches here next year it’ll be his longest tenure anywhere. He’s also 60. Seems to me he might have been looking for a place to stick around.

You certainly have a serious hate on for him.
I dont. I dont think he is committed to SU and it ps me as the administration has provided him with more support and more resources than any coach in the history of Syracuse including JB.
He had i foot and 4 toes out the door after Eric won 10 games.
I do think he is a good person who genuinely cares about his players which is his saving grace.
I think he is an average at best coach. Given his lack of coaching acumen and his lack of commitment to SU and the community i dont believe he is a good long term solution. He has had six years to prove himself and he is what he is. A mediocre coach who isnt at his age going to miraculously improve.

I dont. I dont think he is committed to SU and it ps me as the administration has provided him with more support and more resources than any coach in the history of Syracuse including JB.
I do think he is a good person who genuinely cares about his players which is his saving grace.
I think he is an average at best coach. Given his lack of coaching acumen and his lack of commitment to SU and the community i dont believe he is a good long term solution. He has had six years to prove himself and he is what he is. A mediocre coach who isnt at his age going to miraculously improve.
How do you know he was leaving after the bowl season? He signed an extension

Besides meaning Hello and Goodbye, Aloha also means love and fellowship. Maybe everyone should have a Hawaiian shirt.
I have 3 i just dont wear them during work in Syracuse in November.

Again, where is the demonstrated lack of commitment? Saying a 1000 times doesn’t make it true…

Again, where is the demonstrated lack of commitment? Saying a 1000 times doesn’t make it true…
Giving up on games. It is beyond me. You dont ever quit on your team.

Giving up on games. It is beyond me. You dont ever quit on your team.
Oh my, wow…you found the smoking gun

Tell your power broker donor friends to pony up or shut up then

This is a bizarre take. When he coaches here next year it’ll be his longest tenure anywhere. He’s also 60. Seems to me he might have been looking for a place to stick around.
Do you honestly SU was or is the job that Dino wanted to end his coaching career at?

Listen. Not sure if you ever played a team sport but i have been involved in a game where we gave up.
Ive never seen another SU coach lay down.

Do you honestly SU was or is the job that Dino wanted to end his coaching career at?
So why did he sign an extension with a huge buyout if he didn’t want to be here?
i know, it’s on the pay side

I’m sure he detests making millions of dollars a year so he never has to work again if he so chooses

So why did he sign an extension with a huge buyout if he didn’t want to be here?
i know, it’s on the pay side
Do some homework. Look at the job openings that would have been attractive to Dino that year and you tell me.
Question. Do you want Dino retained? If so why?

I’m sure he detests making millions of dollars a year
You didnt answer the question. But to humor you, Im sure he is very grateful for his good fortune.

Getting paid 3-4 million is special. Continuing to get paid 3-4 million a year while failing is extra special.

And still getting paid 3-4 million a year after getting destroyed two straight games and losing another 1 to 3 games because of your poor coaching isnt special. Its Ohana.
Listen, Hats off to Dino. He won the lottery. I hope he wins Saturday, and has a great off season and we turn things around. I just dont see it. Hopefully im wrong.

Tell your power broker donor friends to pony up or shut up then
Doc why dont you poney up vs giving sh to those that actually support the program.

Doc why dont you poney up vs giving sh to those that actually support the program.
Also just block me. You dont have to tell me or anyone to shut up.

I know there’s a little over a month left, but I’m calling it now. This is my favorite post of 2021.
He fails to see the recruiting angle. No shirt, no Hawaiians, no dice.

Do some homework. Look at the job openings that would have been attractive to Dino that year and you tell me.
Question. Do you want Dino retained? If so why?
Also just block me. You dont have to tell me or anyone to shut up.
done…and for good measure shut up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom