Dino's Game 12 Press Conference for Pitt: 11 AM | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Game 12 Press Conference for Pitt: 11 AM

1. Typically transfers come with a lot of baggage.
2. Everyone and their daughters are looking for an OL or DL that can start at their program, not just us.

Get 5th year grads who want a good Masters Degree. Those aren't kids with baggage. Don't take the prima donna 4 star who left after his sophomore year at Great Big U.

Take the kid moving up from G5 leagues, just like we've done somewhat successfully in hoops (Elijah Hughes, Andrew White, John Gillon). We can offer that type of prospect for football, too.

Now I need to have one of these...

TSNCFLRLBTUSY_s_44e7eebf-74f0-4e37-a057-cb78f88ec4a2_2048x.jpg
I have that shirt in my suitcase right now!

babers press conference reinforces the the idea that he is clueless. he has done a horrible job. he alone is responsible for 3 losses. his is recruiting. is dismal etc etc etc. i am not sure what he takes responsibility for???
he asks again with his new slogan we have a chance to prove people wrong.
times run out imho, he is just not a good coach, particularly on game day.

“I’m not going to tell you about my goals”.

This was the answer when asked if the team would meet Baber’s goal for the season if we win against Pitt. Apparently we’re not even allowed to know what the team’s goals are.
classic

He has had about 100 jobs and lived in more places than most people have traveled to. This is a guy who has Hawaiian Syracuse shirts. He is not committed to SU.
i want a hawaiian syracuse shirt

Giving up on games. It is beyond me. You dont ever quit on your team.
I have talked about my frustration with him giving up on games several times in his tenure, but I don't think it has anything to do with his commitment to Syracuse.

He's not good the only defense in keeping him is either we can't afford to buy him out or we can't get anyone else. Both of which speak volumes about the state of our program. He reminds me of a guy who thinks he is a deep thinker but really is just lost at the task at hand.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom