dion and the line

upperdeck

Living Legend
is this proof?

Attachments

• dion.png
    dion.png
    726.7 KB · Views: 155
its amazing how unprepared louisville was to grab that rebound. did they think it was a 2 shot foul? i think thats why dion went after it, he saw louisville just standing there and thought he could sneak in and grab it or at least tip it and have the clock run out.

i froze it just before it hits the rim. and its not the floor its the line from floor to ceiling he cant cross until contact..

He shouldn't have gone after the ball and risked a loose ball foul which is what I thought Burr originally was going to call. Make UL grab the board and go 94 ft in 1.7 seconds.

Dion cost me 50$! The line was Syr -2.5 and if he makes his shot and/or free throws, I win. Damn that bastard!

Yep, that's a violation.

Yep, that's a violation.
Which proves to me at least that you are right Bees. He tried to miss on purpose and he anticipated the miss which made him enter the lane too early. Had he been trying to make it, he would have followed through on his shot and stayed at the line.

I hope JB tells him..."next time Dion just jam it home...no matter how much time is left"

Also as a sign of Dion's growth and maturity...there is no way Dion makes that pass to CJ last year.

lane violations for stepping in early almost never get called, but usually we are talking players being a ft or so into the lane early not 4-5 ft

My biggest issue is if Dion was missing on purpose, why would he try to get the rebound? Isn't the idea to miss and have Louisville get the rebound and not be able to do anything with it but heave it from 90 feet? Looked to me like he tried to make it and then knew the shot was off and went for the ball... Also, the Louisville players looked totally unalert when the shot came off the rim (almost like the thought he was shooting two???).

My biggest issue is if Dion was missing on purpose, why would he try to get the rebound? Isn't the idea to miss and have Louisville get the rebound and not be able to do anything with it but heave it from 90 feet? Looked to me like he tried to make it and then knew the shot was off and went for the ball... Also, the Louisville players looked totally unalert when the shot came off the rim (almost like the thought he was shooting two???).

I think he noticed Dieng not paying attention.

If Dion went early so did number 24 from Louisville. His left foot is in the paint as well.

The shooter can't enter the lane until the ball hits the rim. Players on the lane for the free throw can enter the lane when the ball is released by the shooter. Rule 9 Sec. 1 Art. 2

I think he noticed Dieng not paying attention.

That's what I thought. Looked like he took the free throw and saw Dieng turning to see what Pitino wanteed him to do and Dion jumped in because of that.

I think "we need to rebound" has been so beaten into our guys' heads (and rightfully so) the last week or so, that Dion just had a brainfart and went for a rebound without realizing the game situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom