Dion at it again! | Syracusefan.com

Dion at it again!

Carrying the Cavs right now, 2 there's and a layup

hes taking over! Keep the ball in his hands!!!!

Dion is going to end up as the third best NBA player to ever come out of SU

I think he had 10 straight points in the 4th Q! Too bad they pissed away the game. Up 18-2 early on and 26 at the H I believe...oy.

I have to say, it looks like I am going to have to eat a healthy heaping of crow . . . two, actually, as SU's previous lottery pick was on the other side line wracking up yet another DNP

Ugh what an aggravating loss. Dion played great.. would've been nice if either him or kyrie decided to move to foul whoever was running in circles with the ball with 18 seconds left.

He's scoring with ease. Would love to see him do some little things as well. Has the makings of just an awesome NBA player. Nice to have another stud NBA player out there to go along with Carmelo. We really don't have anything else.

I assume his defense or something isn't up to par yet. His stats have been solid, but he continues to get 5-6 mins less playing time than the starters. Doesn't make sense to me, but I'm only looking at box scores though Scott isn't exactly a great coach.

I assume his defense or something isn't up to par yet. His stats have been solid, but he continues to get 5-6 mins less playing time than the starters. Doesn't make sense to me, but I'm only looking at box scores though Scott isn't exactly a great coach.
The minutes may be Coach Scott's way of preserving Dion for the much longer NBA season, so he doesn't hit the wall after 40 games.

The minutes may be Coach Scott's way of preserving Dion for the much longer NBA season, so he doesn't hit the wall after 40 games.
That was my thought.

He's scoring with ease. Would love to see him do some little things as well. Has the makings of just an awesome NBA player. Nice to have another stud NBA player out there to go along with Carmelo. We really don't have anything else.
This. Needs to grab some boards and pick up a few more assists. One thing Cleveland fans are finding out is that Dion has a set of mondo cajones on him when it comes to making a big play or taking a big shot.

That will come in time has he learns the NBA game more. He will be about to turn defensive rebounds into point very efficiently!

Both he and Irving struggle on D. Cavs interior D is fine. Steph Curry/Klay Thompson/Dragic/Shannon Brown torched them the last few games.

stupid. There is that dude in NY: Novak.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I think that was just based off stats from the first week of the season, not a claim in general.

The haters are patiently waiting for Dion to have a bad few games. He is playing great and the silence is deafening.

He's already had a few bad games.

But yeah, he's easily been the 3rd best rookie so far this year. After him, there's a huge drop off in production so far.

Both he and Irving struggle on D. Cavs interior D is fine. Steph Curry/Klay Thompson/Dragic/Shannon Brown torched them the last few games.

The other night, one of the commentators said that Synergy Sports determined that Kyrie Irving was the worst defender in the league last year. Of any player. Any position. Even compared to reserve players. That's why Alonzo Gee has been defending the best players this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom