Dion is better than Triche | Syracusefan.com

Dion is better than Triche

bnoro

Lurker
Look at the stats. Triche is 5-12. Dion is 5-10. Obviously he's a better player and he should start. :D

I don't really care who's better. I just want us to win games. Scoop scored no points tonight and we won by 4o. We are that deep. It really doesn't matter.

^This. Lets see if we can go one game, just one, without fighting over who the best 2guard on the team is.

Agree...Even though scoop didn't play well tonight there will be nights when he is playing well and others not. Having interchangeable parts is a real luxury in that sense

Eh, we have enough guards where we can just go with the hot hand. Shouldn't be a big deal regarding minutes and I would imagine it's going to vary quite a bit throughout the year.

I do worry about BT's inability to finish off the dribble drive. His drive to the left to get blocked or miss the lay-up is a bit reminiscent of KJo's auto-offensive foul move from last year. It sort of starts out with some potential but always ends in a disaster.

Dion is a much more explosive player.
They are completely different players.

I wouldn't say Dion is much more explosive. Triche can get up. He's not as aggressive, which is a main difference between the two, but I'd say they have similar levels of athleticism.

this is what i learned tonight...Triche is a good PG if given the oppty...Waiters is a pure SG...and together they played well and dominated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom