Dion tweets | Syracusefan.com

Dion tweets

heresjohnny88

2nd String

dionwaiters3 dion waiters
Great win tonight fellas good way to bounce back.. I didn't play good but my teammates was there to have my back. H&H ( Humble & Hungry).
dionwaiters3 dion waiters
Just got to the gym... It was a great win for us... But my performance I dnt accept how I played.. H&H (Hungry & Hungry)..
This is the kind of attitude I like to see.

2 things...Just got to the gym tweeted 11 minutes ago means hes at the gym at 12:30 am after a game night, thats some serious dedication.

Also, check that out, 50 cent tweeting about Dion Waiters haha. "Man Dion Waiters plays on Syracuse that boy nice"

I think Dion is officially in the JB "dog house." He's played horribly in the past two games. Poor decision making/shooting. Nice to hear that he's responding in a positive way, and hopefully he will be able to return to form. I'm optimistic.

Yea I'm sort of becoming concerned. It's not just the jump shot. He had an amazing drive against Cincy through the defense and had an easy layup that he missed badly. Usually he never misses those, and if anything he used to make it even when he got fouled for an and 1. Not sure what's going on with him.

Also no usual steals on defense and he was not very active at all. Hopefully he can work that out, we need him and Melo to make it back to #1.

Dion will bounce back. I'm totally in the guy's corner.

He usually reacts to the defense with a sidestep, stepback and or a pull up (even offbalence jumpers).

Today it was less reacting and more forcing. Two good examples the fast break with a defender ahead of him (usually they are behind) and the one handed floater.

His shake and bake swagger looked off today.

Dion clearly knows what it takes to be successful, his work this past summer showed him what it takes. He's definitely a keeper, he played team ball. H&H, and nothing is impossible. He knows what its gonna take to do this right.

Oh god, Fitty is tweeting about Dion. Please don't let it go to his head.

I don't think he's in JB's doghouse ... JB was definitely giving him some schooling on the sidelines tho. The players each have bad spells ... KJo previous 3-4 games were atrocious ... Scoop and BT have stretches. I think Dion pressing too hard right now ... needs to get back to playing for fun. That's the Dion I love to watch.
Great attitude tho.

Dion has had a tough go, he will snap out of it. I hope he is still going to class, he may not be as NBA ready as many feel here.

Dion's family was there last night as well. So that's a reason he might have been forcing. He'll be ok. GOod thing we have the luxury of Triche/Scoop/MCW in the meantime.

Good for Dion

Great to see. Important to keep in mind that the kid is still just a sophomore, figuring things [like consistency] out.

Dion's family was there last night as well. So that's a reason he might have been forcing. He'll be ok. GOod thing we have the luxury of Triche/Scoop/MCW in the meantime.
For the team, it was a good thing to have to rely on BT and have BT come through with a very solid night. MCW only got 3 minutes, but BT got his chance to be one of our leaders in a nice come-back and close out the game.
Not worried about Dion. His swagger will be there the next time out.

Very happy with Dion's attitude this year. That is a PRO attitude.

I think Dion is officially in the JB "dog house." He's played horribly in the past two games. Poor decision making/shooting. Nice to hear that he's responding in a positive way, and hopefully he will be able to return to form. I'm optimistic.
JB is not dumb; he knows he needs Dion. Dion is not in the dog house. He was not playing well and therefore sat.

Yea I'm sort of becoming concerned. It's not just the jump shot. He had an amazing drive against Cincy through the defense and had an easy layup that he missed badly. Usually he never misses those, and if anything he used to make it even when he got fouled for an and 1. Not sure what's going on with him.

Also no usual steals on defense and he was not very active at all. Hopefully he can work that out, we need him and Melo to make it back to #1.

Gotta use glass on that. He could've gotten to the rim on two of those attempts in the second half, but resorted to that terrible floater both times.

I thought he was active on defense, though. Thankfully that's been a constant for him all year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom