Displaying banners at the Dome | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Displaying banners at the Dome

The more I think about this the more irrationally angry it makes me.

We don't have individual banners for 75, 87, 96, 13, or 16. But we do have...

-A banner for the 2010 Pinstripe Bowl

-A Billy Joel banner

-A banner with a picture of the Statue of Liberty, for some reason.
The lack of Final Four banners has always really bothered me, especially when you watch other college basketball games and see schools like Michigan State and Florida displaying theirs.

These are all great ideas.

As an aside, I hate the picture they use for 2003. Looks like it was a preseason game with empty bleachers.

I always thought the outside we could hang giant banners inside the creases on the outside of the Dome facing I81.
Except we can’t see the dome from 81 anymore thanks to Nancy.

I can’t rememebr if it’s housing, the Cancer Center, or the addition to the med school that’s the culprit, but if I 81 done view aesthetics are compromised heads need to roll.

Yes, I forgot about all the new development. Obviously Dome views from 81 are more important than new housing and academic facilities.
Dude she put up some flimsy looking apartment complex. Hideous to look at and just tall enough to block out the dome. The campus did NOT need more student housing at that location.

I can’t rememebr if it’s housing, the Cancer Center, or the addition to the med school that’s the culprit, but if I 81 done view aesthetics are compromised heads need to roll.

law school dorm.

We have multiple Orange Bowls, multiple Fiesta Bowls, and a Sugar Bowl and they recognize the friggin’ Texas Bowl and Pinstripe Bowl with prominent banners.

It’s really Gross. Third tier bowl wins and NY’s College Team! Asshat. Good riddance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom