Class of 2024 - DL David McMorris (DC) Flipped to UPenn | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL David McMorris (DC) Flipped to UPenn

This was expected. Not a fit. Great fit for the 3-3-5 though.
Not challenging, just curious… what makes Graham a better fit schematically than McMorris? Seem like similar players and body types. Was McMorris going to be asked to play inside at Cuse?

Not challenging, just curious… what makes Graham a better fit schematically than McMorris? Seem like similar players and body types. Was McMorris going to be asked to play inside at Cuse?
That's specific to the staff. We dont know their intentions. I havent watched the senior films of the two but maybe they saw more things in Graham that they liked.

Seems like he had great size to play defensive end even in a 4 lineman system and then move inside if he outgrew it. I'm guessimg FB just thinks he's not talented enough.

Colleague of mine had P5 offer to BC but decided to accept an offer to play at Harvard instead. He knew he was never going to be an NFL player so he decided to get the Ivy degree. Worked out quite well for him in life.
Absolutely would have done the same if I had either the smarts and or athletic ability to have gotten those offers. Tough to turn down those degrees especially for the majority of student athletes that won’t play professionally

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom