Class of 2020 - DL Isaiah Raikes (NJ) Portal from USC to Auburn | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Isaiah Raikes (NJ) Portal from USC to Auburn

5th year kid who probably doesn't have NFL measurables, probably looking for highest bidder, at least I would be, even if it isn't a big sum of money
I think he has NJ roots as well
[/QUOTE
The last I heard he did have some connection to I think Camden. I do believe if Fran Brown and E. Rob really wants Raikes, they will get him.

Bummer. My least favorite hour of the Fran era... overall... still pretty, pretty good
I think if Fran and E. Rob really wanted or thought they would have a shot at him, you would have seen an offer.

I think if Fran and E. Rob really wanted or thought they would have a shot at him, you would have seen an offer.
His recruitment was extremely quiet so we may very well have been involved in some capacity.

The irony of us not wanting a USC recruit….who are we? :D
The optics of that are funny, but I think it’s another bread crumb leading us toward what our scheme is going to look like.

Based on the staff not being interested, I’m making the assumption our scheme isn’t going to feature a stocky 1 tech double team eater.

I
The optics of that are funny, but I think it’s another bread crumb leading us toward what our scheme is going to look like.

Based on the staff not being interested, I’m making the assumption our scheme isn’t going to feature a stocky 1 tech double team eater.
It would make sense - I don’t see us pursuing any real NT types do far so either the staff feels they have what they need or we’ll have a different look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom