Class of 2020 - DL Isaiah Raikes (NJ) Portal from USC to Auburn | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Isaiah Raikes (NJ) Portal from USC to Auburn

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by Apartments.com

So this guy is a house, so I get it. So who becomes odd man out from the three other dline we brought in or do we just run a 4 man rotation with Rykes ?

Oh and edit our effin dline is going to be crushing teams. Other teams will be like "Oh scheeet Fran and Syracuse ain't playin"

So honest question…. Given he just transferred to usc, does this mean he neeeds to sit a year, having used his free transfer to SC? Or is there some sort of waiver that exists because he hasn’t played a snap there?

So honest question…. Given he just transferred to usc, does this mean he neeeds to sit a year, having used his free transfer to SC? Or is there some sort of waiver that exists because he hasn’t played a snap there?
NO, sorry but for the umpteenth time there is no sitting period anymore. I know there are portal windows but I think as long as you can get enrolled into classes by the deadline you can be eligible. It's a joke now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom