Do we have the best linebackers in the country? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Do we have the best linebackers in the country?

NC State's Locked On podcast guy gave them "a decided advantage" at the linebacker position. Although he gave props to Mikel, he said that they came in as one of the best linebacking squads not just in the country, but in recent history and have not underperformed.

In yesterdays game, PFF graded our LBs higher and it wasn’t even close.

In yesterdays game, PFF graded our LBs higher and it wasn’t even close.
I listened to him this morning on the way into work. It sounded like someone stole his puppy. He was a bit sullen. Of course the loss was more about what they did wrong and not about what we did right.

NC State's Locked On podcast guy gave them "a decided advantage" at the linebacker position. Although he gave props to Mikel, he said that they came in as one of the best linebacking squads not just in the country, but in recent history and have not underperformed.
I saw Shrader stiff arm one of those guys into oblivion - was nice to see

"They're good but I don't know....beat Clemson and maybe then I'll give them some credit. They haven't played anybody yet this year and no away games to speak of unless you count UConn LOL."
Reese

"They're good but I don't know...beat Clemson and maybe then I'll give them some credit. They haven't played anybody yet this year and no away games to speak of unless you count UConn LOL."
Reese
Witherspoon?

I believe Jones was a frosh when he dove and caught an interception. Right then I saw something I haven't seen in a while, an SU LB with mobility, awareness and hands. Z was wonderful but he did struggle a bit with the pass and remember it seemed like SU always gave up that pass up the middle for years. I though to myself...hmmm...that might be changing. Very very pleased with this whole core of LB's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom