Do we really want duke or NC State for a third time | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Do we really want duke or NC State for a third time

It may not work but if it were me, the armchair coach in this example, I would come out with full court pressure from the tip. Try and speed them up and turn the game into an up and down affair. UVA to this day still doesn't like to have to play faster and it causes issues with their shooting and chemistry. It could also backfire but it would be unexpected given we always do so last resort.

I hope (and I think) the SU AD takes this into consideration when they're looking to hire a new coach because Bennett is not going anywhere. I've heard that from multiple people close to the UVA program.

I hope (and I think) the SU AD takes this into consideration when they're looking to hire a new coach because Bennett is not going anywhere. I've heard that from multiple people close to the UVA program.
Don’t tell that to the Duke board. They think they are getting either him or Jay Wright when K retires. Apparently their fans are just as delusional as ours.

Don’t tell that to the Duke board. They think they are getting either him or Jay Wright when K retires. Apparently their fans are just as delusional as ours.

Even if he does leave for Duke, which I doubt, he's still our problem.

How do we know if Bennett owns us since we really have pretty much only played them at the Peak of his teams . lets play him a few time when he is 6-7-8- in the league.. Of course he hasnt had to do that since we joined the league.

Who will be Boston Celtics Coach in 3 Years? I hope its not Brad Stevens. I would love to have him at SU. Perfect Fit. Great Coach.

Who will be Boston Celtics Coach in 3 Years? I hope its not Brad Stevens. I would love to have him at SU. Perfect Fit. Great Coach.
I Know first hand. It’s either NBA or Indiana for him, not Syracuse.

uh hem back to the topic at hand...
I must point out again that arguably State's best guard after Daniels (definitely their best shooter besides Daniels, and prob the best defensive guard) who lit us up 4/8 from three in the 2nd game at State -- Thomas Allen -- is injured and out for the year
Screenshot 2021-03-08 151605.png

uh hem back to the topic at hand...
I must point out again that arguably State's best guard after Daniels (definitely their best shooter besides Daniels, and prob the best defensive guard) who lit us up 4/8 from three in the 2nd game at State -- Thomas Allen -- is injured and out for the year
View attachment 197629

Only other guy besides Beverly to watch out for is Moore who got hot in the first game we played them. Cam Hayes had a big game vs ND too.

Only other guy besides Beverly to watch out for is Moore who got hot in the first game we played them.
yeah, he's just not much of a shooter though - he's good for a couple highlight-type attempts around the rim, and he's going to be really good in the coming years - but right now he's not much of a concern IMO - none of their current guards are, again IMO -
their frontline, though...

OK, you shamed me into it. Here's the list in the JB era:

UConn 83-84
BC 85-86
Providence 86-87
BC 87-88
Seton Hall 87-88
Providence 88-89
Seton Hall 88-89
Pitt 89-90
Pitt 92-93
BC 98-99