Does anybody still think Edwards... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Does anybody still think Edwards...

Boring. Like your takes on Jesse.
Oof. I don’t think boring is the right adjective your looking for there. You can do better than that. But honestly my opinion of thinking Jesse played soft, timid and unaggressive earlier in the year seems to have really struck a nerve. Why does my opinion bother you so much? It’s a thread about Jesse Edwards in which I’m talking about...Jesse Edwards.

Oof. I don’t think boring is the right adjective your looking for there. You can do better than that. But honestly my opinion of thinking Jesse played soft, timid and unaggressive earlier in the year seems to have really struck a nerve. Why does my opinion bother you so much? It’s a thread about Jesse Edwards in which I’m talking about...Jesse Edwards.
Because he knows your not a self righteous SJW like him. Your a heretic.

That’s your opinion. You don’t know he would have progressed earlier. It’s possible a light has just gone on and he’s turned a corner. Or he’s put in a ton of work in practice and with good coaching/hard work he’s improved. I was unimpressed with him earlier in the year albeit in limited mins and didn’t think he would be part of the solution. Thought he played weak and had hands of stone always getting the ball poked away. I’m glad he’s proving me wrong although he’s gotta keep doing it. Like I said in previous posts, if he can emerge and provide a steady presence at the 5 this team will be much better off this season and in the future.

Whatever.

We had Matt on the show to talk about his battle with JB, Jesse's development and the tourney path. Hope you guys can check it out!

You’re

You’re
Ahh now it makes sense! Your that guy, the grammar police guy. The guy who can’t think of anything else to say so he makes a sly comment about grammar on an informal message board! They’ve done studies about ppl like you ya know, ppl who correct grammar in a discussion. They have have found people that correct grammar tend to be less agreeable overall and are pretty much jerks. Looking back at your comments the study kinda makes sense...

Ahh now it makes sense! Your that guy, the grammar police guy. The guy who can’t think of anything else to say so he makes a sly comment about grammar on an informal message board! They’ve done studies about ppl like you ya know, ppl who correct grammar in a discussion. They have have found people that correct grammar tend to be less agreeable overall and are pretty much jerks. Looking back at your comments the study kinda makes sense...

People say that people who complain about people correcting grammar, are pretty much jerks.

Plus, also bad at grammar.
(or else they wouldn't be the ones complaining)
;)

People say that people who complain about people correcting grammar, are pretty much jerks.

Plus, also bad at grammar.
(or else they wouldn't be the ones complaining)
;)
Man, this is what you think lol. I think that CousCuse was right about certain ppl being righteous on this board. Do you go around on every post trying to find grammar and spelling errors or just the ones you disagree with?

your welcum
Lol now that’s a good response. Touché!!! I’ll give you credit. I threw some 80mph meatballs a bit off of the plate for you in that last post but didn’t take swing!!

You lost me here
It was from a previous post of his above mine. I really don’t wanna argue with anyone about this anymore, it’s gone on long enough. If you disagree with my opinion (which a good amt of ppl seem to do) of how Jesse played earlier the year and weather or not he’s deserving of more mins that’s fine. Well agree to disagree on this topic. I’ve made my stance known and at this point it is getting a bit repetitive. So I’ll stop “digging in” ;) and move on from this. It’s a cold dreary Saturday but I’m on my way to get some new Irons so I can set the course record at the black over the summer. Thinking either ping or Taylor Made.

Man, this is what you think lol. I think that CousCuse was right about certain ppl being righteous on this board. Do you go around on every post trying to find grammar and spelling errors or just the ones you disagree with?
You should always be concerned when you find you’re on the same side as couscuse.

It was from a previous post of his above mine. I really don’t wanna argue with anyone about this anymore, it’s gone on long enough. If you disagree with my opinion (which a good amt of ppl seem to do) of how Jesse played earlier the year and weather or not he’s deserving of more mins that’s fine. Well agree to disagree on this topic. I’ve made my stance known and at this point it is getting a bit repetitive. So I’ll stop “digging in” ;) and move on from this. It’s a cold dreary Saturday but I’m on my way to get some new Irons so I can set the course record at the black over the summer. Thinking either ping or Taylor Made.
I’ll bet we can get you rolling through another three pages worth.

I’ll bet we can get you rolling through another three pages worth.
Sure can. I went with the Mizunos over the Pings. Didn’t think I’d be a mizuno golf guy but here we are. They are nice and light but bit pricey but prob won’t be buying irons for another 10 years so I’ll justify it.

Ed is going to give us a good game but thenjust ask equally a bad game. You can say that about every player on SU

Sure can. I went with the Mizunos over the Pings. Didn’t think I’d be a mizuno golf guy but here we are. They are nice and light but bit pricey but prob won’t be buying irons for another 10 years so I’ll justify it.
Golf talk? So, I'll fall back to the characterization I made before - BORING.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom