Does anyone watch Bloodline on Netflix (no spoilers here) | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone watch Bloodline on Netflix (no spoilers here)

Eric15

Living Legend
We are just two episodes in, but man does this show have my attention. Love it so far.

A few of us commented on it in the "What New Shows Look Promising This Season?" thread below.

The actor who plays Danny should win an Emmy.

I am about 4 episodes in and have really enjoyed it so far.

Are people enjoying season 2? It is so intense. I have to take a break after each episode.

I'm looking for a new show to binge watch. Can someone give me a quick synopsis? I'm only familiar with the old Joe Bonamassa band of the same name. I've been trying to get into the show The League and it's ok, but not quite as good as I'd hoped.

I'm looking for a new show to binge watch. Can someone give me a quick synopsis? I'm only familiar with the old Joe Bonamassa band of the same name. I've been trying to get into the show The League and it's ok, but not quite as good as I'd hoped.
A resort-owning family in the Florida Keys is forced to address its "black sheep" and sins of the past.

I decided not to wait until summer and watched the first 4 episodes. I really like it so far. It took me until episode 3 to realize that Meg is Lindsey from Freaks and Geeks. Very entertaining and suspenseful.

I decided not to wait until summer and watched the first 4 episodes. I really like it so far. It took me until episode 3 to realize that Meg is Lindsey from Freaks and Geeks. Very entertaining and suspenseful.

Meg is hot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom