Dont ever mess with Chewy | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dont ever mess with Chewy

People are crazy. Why would Chewy leave? He’s just starting to come into his own and figure things out. He will be even more improved (and hopefully stronger) next season.
True, but if you were 23, graduated, and knew you were not an NBA player, why not start your overseas career sooner?

True, but if you were 23, graduated, and knew you were not an NBA player, why not start your overseas career sooner?

Get your point but when you were 23, did you think that way? I certainly didn't. I think all too often people forget that it's not all business for some, particularly the ones who aren't going to make an NBA squad. Chewy is just fine where he is.

Chewy has really improved not only from last year, but from the beginning of this year. Good coaching, but obviously a willing student.
We'll get a better look at how far he's progressed when he goes against Lammers.
The dude played 40 min! If I asked before the season if PC would play a 40 minute game or a 40 minute season, most would’ve chosen the latter. Maybe everyone.

Dont ever sleep on Chewy. He is just starting to come into his own. To understand basketball and feel comfortable. I expect him to make significant strides next year. With his background, size, and injuries he is in many ways not much more mature than a college Frosh. Regardless of age i see him as a soph next year. He is the stereotypical late bloomer.

Just saw in the highlights that he was able to convert on an alley oop from Frank as well last night. That's definite progress as well.
We are/were playing 4 true frosh min, a rs frosh, a previously never used center, a pulled off the pile jr pg and battle (the only player worth a damn preseason)...this has been the best “coach em up” job I’ve ever seen. This team shouldn’t win 10 f***in games...

The dude played 40 min! If I asked before the season if PC would play a 40 minute game or a 40 minute season, most would’ve chosen the latter. Maybe everyone.
Not knocking Chewy one bit. Just saying we'll really be able to see how much improvement when he plays against a quality center like Lammers.

Not knocking Chewy one bit. Just saying we'll really be able to see how much improvement when he plays against a quality center like Lammers.
No I know...I was attempting to make your point...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom