Don't look now, but UConn... | Syracusefan.com

Don't look now, but UConn...

jekelish

Living Legend
...is only up 2 on Bryant with 8:25 left to play.

jekelish said:

They haven't looked good in exhibitions.

This made me smile. I went apes**t in the last UConn thread and killed it unintentionally.

once upon a time they were a great rival.

once upon a time so was Siena.

once upon a time they were a great rival.

once upon a time so was Siena.

ok, now I don't like where you're going, though I still love your spirit. Siena or St Bonaventure aren't defending the world title belt right now. I took your post to mean something completely different, apparently. I like being the bad guy wrestler sometimes, and with the UConn antics on here, it isn't really a challenge.

Honestly, I didn't post this because it was UConn, I posted it because the defending champ was only up by 2 on D2 (is Bryant still D2?) team.

Honestly, I didn't post this because it was UConn, I posted it because the defending champ was only up by 2 on D2 (is Bryant still D2?) team.

I usually enjoy your perspective and the way you sometimes express it. Goin' out of my way to say no disrespect intended. I'm just sick of having to gain pleasure from the demise of others rather than our own success. There are plenty on here who focus a hair too much on the former, in my opinion. I'd rather be doing that Aaron Rodgers title belt thing, and then no justification for anything else is required.

It reminds of that song, "It's Been Awhile".

Done by 9 in the second half, Boatshow took over. He had the best statistical performance for a husky since Kemba vs. SU in the 2011 BET.

While being the best on ball defender in the country.

Bryant has been D1 for several years now I believe. I think they recently joined the NEC conference.

Done by 9 in the second half, Boatshow took over. He had the best statistical performance for a husky since Kemba vs. SU in the 2011 BET.

While being the best on ball defender in the country.
Wow he's so incredible

I feel sooooo sorry for UCONN, being down to Bryant like that...Oh Lord

Bryant has been D1 for several years now I believe. I think they recently joined the NEC conference.
Gotcha - I only remember them from when I was working in Rhode Island about a decade ago and they were D2 at the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom