Dook/the U | Syracusefan.com

Dook/the U

A classic rock fight! At least they didn't reward Duke for the slide in there under 1min

I am watching to see if Miami storm the court.
Miami plays a snail paced tempo. It works but is
Boring to watch.

I am watching to see if Miami storm the court.
Miami plays a snail paced tempo. It works but is
Boring to watch.

do Miami fans care enough to storm?

Without Ted Cruz Duke looks bad. Of course Tatum came crashing down after the game against us.

This game hurt our chances to avoid the 8-9 game a lot.

What happened to Allen?

Apparently he's been hurt. From ESPN ...

"Duke's Grayson Allen hasn't been the same since tweaking his ankle against Clemson on Feb. 11. He no longer drives to the basket because of it. He's taken 27 3-pointers the last 4 games, compared to just 12 FG attempts inside the arc. Appears Mike Krzyzewski sitting him down to have him healthier for postseason."

This game hurt our chances to avoid the 8-9 game a lot.

Agreed. just went over the schedule...it would be ideal for Miami to lose its last 2 at VA Tech and at Florida State. Also we want Carolina to beat Uva...if just win these last two though that would be fantastic

Agreed. just went over the schedule...it would be ideal for Miami to lose its last 2 at VA Tech and at Florida State. Also we want Carolina to beat Uva...if just win these last two though that would be fantastic

We have the tiebreakers against Miami, and Uva, and Duke could lose its last two and go to 10-8, we should be able to avoid it, if we beat Tech.

I don't think we are winning our second game anyway. Too little rest for the 5 guys that play

We killed Miami. I don't see how them winning hurts us. Anytime Duke loses it's good day.
It put them ahead of us in the ACC standings. I want to avoid the 8-9 game bigly.

This win helped Miami avoid the 8-9 game. We need to beat Louisville and Georgia Tech to 100% avoid the 8-9 game.

It put them ahead of us in the ACC standings. I want to avoid the 8-9 game bigly.

This win helped Miami avoid the 8-9 game. We need to beat Louisville and Georgia Tech to 100% avoid the 8-9 game.

Yep. If Miami wins at either Tech or Fla St. we could be 8/9 bound (likely Uva)..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom