Dook/the U | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dook/the U

It put them ahead of us in the ACC standings. I want to avoid the 8-9 game bigly.

This win helped Miami avoid the 8-9 game. We need to beat Louisville and Georgia Tech to 100% avoid the 8-9 game.

I think if we go 10-8 we will avoid it.

It put them ahead of us in the ACC standings. I want to avoid the 8-9 game bigly.

This win helped Miami avoid the 8-9 game. We need to beat Louisville and Georgia Tech to 100% avoid the 8-9 game.
I never go into a game anticipating an SU loss, but road games against Louisville (especially this one) are as close as I get to doing so.

That said, I will still have SU prevailing in the prediction thread.

Yep. If Miami wins at either Tech or Fla St. we could be 8/9 bound (likely Uva)..

They're not winning both of those road games. It's impossible in this conference. Duke is still stuck on 3 road wins.

Basically we need UNC to beat UVA, Duke to lose to both FSU and UNC or Miami to lose both games to VPI and FSU or we are going to be in the 8-9 game.

They're not winning both of those road games. It's impossible in this conference. Duke is still stuck on 3 road wins.
All Miami needs is 1 win unless SU beats both UL and Ga Tech.

Miami is one game ahead of us now.

Basically we need UNC to beat UVA, Duke to lose to both FSU and UNC or Miami to lose both games to VPI and FSU or we are going to be in the 8-9 game.

This

I don't think we need to be tied with duke, just uva and Miami, if unc beats uva, and miami loses twice, we avoid it.

I don't think we need to be tied with duke, just uva and Miami, if unc beats uva, and miami loses twice, we avoid it.
I want as many paths to avoid the 8-9 as possible.
Duke losing twice next week and us winning a game would be another path.
We lose tiebreaker to VPI as well. We win tiebreaker over Duke/Miami/UVA.

I want as many paths to avoid the 8-9 as possible.
Duke losing twice next week and us winning a game would be another path.
We lose tiebreaker to VPI as well. We win tiebreaker over Duke/Miami/UVA.

Looking at the schedule I wouldn't be surprised if Duke or Miami both lost twice. That being said if we win tomorrow I could care less what the other teams do.

Second game in a row Coach K loses to Boeheim.....Larranaga's a doppelganger, but I gotta believe Jimmy's got better moves.

This is some funny stuff. Larranaga looks like he's at a Chubby Checker show.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom