Dorian Graham and NFL? | Syracusefan.com

Dorian Graham and NFL?

dollarbill44

Hall of Fame
I was shocked to see that Dorian is going to test the waters and explore the NFL draft. Is this a joke???

I like DG, but seriously, he is nowhere close to NFL-ready.

I have nothing to substantiate this but I think Dorian is thinking more about moving on with his life vs. the NFL. I'm sure he'll see what kind of interest is out there but it happens more than you think. Kids graduate and are ready to move on. We as fans don't always understand that as our whole world is football.

Well the thing is Dorian is a combine freak... he runs a 4.3. Jumps a 40inch. And benches a whole lot. Quick as hell...but he has no film, but thats not a problem the raiders are known for drafting combine guys. THe thing is he needs to get invited to the combine... I really don't think pro day will do it for him. So i'm guessing he stays one more year so he can get invited to the combine

edit: Losing Dorian as a WR... I really don't think is a big deal... He drops a lot of passes and has very infrequent flashes of greatness. I would rather have Flemming, Lemon, West, Kobena any one else taking those snaps.

Is he one of the guys Marrone referred to as "crab buckets"?

Is he one of the guys Marrone referred to as "crab buckets"?

He's from the right state for crab buckets, there seems to be a trend and a group of kids on this team that you can almost follow where some of the issues were

He's from the right state for crab buckets, there seems to be a trend and a group of kids on this team that you can almost follow where some of the issues were
Pure speculation, but I wonder if there is kind of a cultural shock occurring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom