Doug Marrone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Doug Marrone

He’s the only coach since Mac who left us in a better place than he found us.

Not his fault the Admin screwed up his successors

Might say that about Head coaching as well. the place he just left, had the first pick in the draft for a reason.

He didn’t have control over the roster like college coaches do. That’s on Caldwell who was shown the door as well.

He took the Jags to an AFC championship with Blake F’in Bortles

He didn’t have control over the roster like college coaches do.

He took the Jags to an AFC championship with Blake F’in Bortles
and choked it away. And what did he do after that. They got the first pick in the NFL draft for a reason. And it wasn't because they were so well coached. You can want him, fine, for me, I will pass.

and choked it away. And what did he do after that. They got the first pick in the NFL draft for a reason. And it wasn't because they were so well coached. You can want him, fine, for me, I will pass.

Who were Doug’s qb’s in the nfl?

Khan wanted to lose last year. He wanted Lawrence. They got rid of anyone who gave them a chance.

Do you even watch football?

Who were Doug’s qb’s in the nfl?

Khan wanted to lose last year. He wanted Lawrence. They got rid of anyone who game them a chance.

Do you even watch football?
Yes. I watch it and save the snark or you will be put on ignore. If you want to have a discussion, fine. He was the coach. He didn't do a good job there. He choked the AFC title game away to the Pats, No denying that. He is an average coach. I want to take a shot at someone emerging that will do great things,at least for a while.

Yes. I watch it and save the snark or you will be put on ignore. If you want to have a discussion, fine. He was the coach. He didn't do a good job there. He choked the AFC title game away to the Pats, No denying that. He is an average coach. I want to take a shot at someone emerging that will do great things,at least for a while.

Ok I’ll answer if you won’t.

EJ Manuel
Kyle Orton
Blake Bortles
Cody Kessler
Nick Foles
Jake Luton
Mike Glennon
Gardner Minshew

Saint Doug indeed

from the Bills? Looks like they have done just fine without him

Your statement buries the lede. He chocked away the AFC title game? HE WAS IN THE AFC TITLE GAME WITH THE JAGS!

EJ Manuel
Kyle Orton
Blake Bortles
Cody Kessler
Nick Foles
Jake Luton
Mike Glennon
Gardner Minshew

Saint Doug indeed
I'll answer with this...10-6, year 2, 5-11, year 3, 6-10, year 4 1-15 I'll pass. As Coach parcells says, you are what your record says you are.

Doug’s not coming back to the college game for all of king midas’s gold.

i’d give anything though

Your statement buries the lede. He chocked away the AFC title game? HE WAS IN THE AFC TITLE GAME WITH THE JAGS!
year 2...5-11
year 3 6-10
year 4 1-15
And the Jags had great defensive players. You guys can want him. I have no problem with that. Not me.

EJ Manuel
Kyle Orton
Blake Bortles
Cody Kessler
Nick Foles
Jake Luton
Mike Glennon
Gardner Minshew

Saint Doug indeed
Now name the QB's he brought in to Syracuse.

Matt Patricia is a guy id think about bringing in. Local guy and NFL head coaching experience

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom