Doug Marrone | Syracusefan.com

Doug Marrone

longislandcuse

Living Legend
Is doing a heck of a job in B-Lo. We may not make the playoffs this year but this team is clearly on the right track.

How many close games can one team play!? Gonna give me a heart attack but it was great to see them pull one out on the road.

Hackett gets mixed reviews but only Buffalo and Denver have scored 20+ every game this season and he's done it with a rookie QB and a practice squad QB.

I think people that didn't think he could do things in Buffalo were just pissed off that he left.

Guy can gameplan. I mean, I feel like our biggest problem with him was recruiting. In the NFL, most teams are pretty close talent wise, so it comes down to the gameplans.

he is one hell of a coach. as a fan i had confidence we would win every game, and at very worst be in it. just like he said he would have won big here with average talent. i also feel he is one of the best evaluators of talent around. buffalo fans should be excited for their future, i know i have found myself watching every game cheering for them

He will be able to do more for SU in the NFL if he has long term success as a HC. A few things will need to change at SU for that to happen also.

I collapsed to the floor after that last almost sack-hail Mary...7 nail biters...wow. there were many games the last 13 years where Buffalo just rolled over...I don't think that will be the case with Doug any more

I collapsed to the floor after that last almost sack-hail Mary...7 nail biters...wow. there were many games the last 13 years where Buffalo just rolled over...I don't think that will be the case with Doug any more
Haha! Same here. How about when you saw Hartline with his man beat the play before lol? This team has a lot of talent and heart. It's clear DM has changed the culture. Measuring stick game next week in NO. Hopefully CJ and FJax can get healthy this week. We need that running game to be in full effect. Defense needs to play like it's the 4th quarter all game and get after Brees.

Haha! Same here. How about when you saw Hartline with his man beat the play before lol? This team has a lot of talent and heart. It's clear DM has changed the culture. Measuring stick game next week in NO. Hopefully CJ and FJax can get healthy this week. We need that running game to be in full effect. Defense needs to play like it's the 4th quarter all game and get after Brees.

Or the kick return that carpenter slowed up!

Only buffalo would allow a return there AND the wideout to get behind the db. My god!

Seriously crazy how close these games have been. Really need spiller to get healthy, killing my fantasy team!

Our ST coach is the equivalent of Chuck Bullough. Intentional short kick!? Brilliant ::rolls eyes::

Was it intentional? Stupid if it was. Carpenter is automatic banging them through the endzone. I wondered what was up

Hackett gets mixed reviews but only Buffalo and Denver have scored 20+ every game this season and he's done it with a rookie QB and a practice squad QB.

Well they barely got over 20 in two games with defensive TD's.
To be fair, they have played 7 pretty good defenses in 7 games (Miami might actually be the worst).

I think people that didn't think he could do things in Buffalo were just pissed off that he left.

Guy can gameplan. I mean, I feel like our biggest problem with him was recruiting. In the NFL, most teams are pretty close talent wise, so it comes down to the QBs.

Fixed :)
Our ST coach is the equivalent of Chuck Bullough. Intentional short kick!? Brilliant ::rolls eyes::

Big shock that hiring the ST coach from the league-worst Lions unit isn't working out so well.

I thought FJax saved DM's bacon on the 3rd&4 run. Playing for a FG and a 2pt lead with >2min's left is pretty bad.

I thought running even if they didnt get the first down was the right play. Thad Lewis is a young QB in his 3rd start and I'm not putting the game in his hands in that situation. Plus Buffalos D was lights out in the 4th. They typically are, now if they could just play like that all game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom