"Dress Blues" on Saturday... | Syracusefan.com

"Dress Blues" on Saturday...

Scooch

Living Legend
I appreciate the sentiment. But these things are so damn ugly and awful...

Biggest home game of the year and we have no orange. No wonder why we have such a hard time getting fans to wear orange to the games. Ugh.

Biggest home game of the year and we have no orange. No wonder why we have such a hard time getting fans to wear orange to the games. Ugh.

The orange in stands has been a helluva lot more than the orange on the field in the past couple years.

I appreciate the pro-veteran idea, but now it appears that Clemson will be the team wearing the most orange on Saturday.

Wait... this is GENIUS!

I appreciate the sentiment. But these things are so damn ugly and awful...

What moron designed these ugly uniforms?
Did he or she get a bonus? Very difficult to see the numbers. Uniforms are Gross.

Symbolic way to honor the military, the same military which gives you the freedom to complain on a message board via the internet :cool:

Yeah, I get it. This is clearly the most important thing in the world. Thanks.

Oh wow, look, a completely new argument

Hey, thanks for your brilliant post breaking down the game coming up and giving us great topics to discuss!

Oh, wait, you didn't do that?

Who else who has no interest in this topic will post in this thread?!

Who will join the Thread Police?!

Will it be YOU?!?!

Uncle_Sam.png

I have great interest in having my team wear orange. Thanks for this thread and every other thread about orange uniforms.

Who else who has no interest in this topic will post in this thread?!

Who will join the Thread Police?!

Will it be YOU?!?!

Uncle_Sam.png
threadpolice.gif

We got sweet new badges, thanks for helping the cause. Your work will not go unnoticed!!! Thank you so much!!

Orange on dark blue is hard to see?

Up close it is not hard to see. I have difficulty seeing the #s on TV, though. But maybe my eyesight is failing me, as I'm rather old, at age 39.

jack_benny.jpg

Did he or she get a bonus? Very difficult to see the numbers. Uniforms are Gross.

if you want to think the uniforms are ugly or gross, by all means. I'll just disagree a little bit. I dont love them, but I don't really HATE them.

But when you talk about the numbers being "very difficult to see" I have to question WHAT IN THE HELL are you looking at? We have dark blue everything and bright orange numbers. If those arent the easiest numbers to see, I'll be at a loss for words.

I like these uniforms as a matter of fact I like all of them. But the color of the uniform will be the least of our worries come Saturday.

I still don't get how people complain about the numbers. The crazy thing is the true fans already know who's playing what position so the numbers really don't matter. If you can't look onto the field and tell these players apart by now... that's on you.

Hey, thanks for your brilliant post breaking down the game coming up and giving us great topics to discuss!

Oh, wait, you didn't do that?
true, I'd rather not do that than cry about uniforms for the last 2 years...REPEATEDLY.

Give it up.

I still don't get how people complain about the numbers. The crazy thing is the true fans already know who's playing what position so the numbers really don't matter. If you can't look onto the field and tell these players apart by now... that's on you.

eh... you want to see the numbers. And some people are different. They remember numbers more than size and look of player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom