"Dress Blues" on Saturday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

"Dress Blues" on Saturday...

Didn't we wear all-blue the last time we played Clemson in the Dome, albeit with the old uni's and that funky two-tone helmet?

Edit: A quick Google search would have answered my own question

7723674.jpg

Look at how easy those numbers are to read!

;)

Please, I didn't need to see a #72 to know what offensive lineman that was. I could tell by just watching him not block anyone.

Didn't we wear all-blue the last time we played Clemson in the Dome, albeit with the old uni's and that funky two-tone helmet?

Edit: A quick Google search would have answered my own question

7723674.jpg

High kneepads.

Complaining about a military tribute. Only Syracuse fans.
only Syracuse fans have so little knowlegde of how fans are everywhere to complain about Syracuse fans...

If the kids play well in the blue uniforms, they'll be my favorite uniform of the year...

I was listening (thank god not watching) to the FSU game in the car on Sirius. It was the FSU broadcast team. They were very good and had some good things to say about certain SU players, BUT, on more than one occasion the play-by-play guy said it was difficult to see the numbers and tell a 9 from 3 or a 3 from an 8.

You really know who's on the field all the time?

We've played about a half dozen secondary
combinations this year.

We've played different linebackers, linemen, ends. They're in and out of the game.

We rotate guys in and out on offense.

Whatever.

They're lousy uniforms.
I know every player when they are on the field! Each position and the subs as well. Sorry if you can't tell the players apart without numbers.

I've never understood why so many orange identify with blue. We are one of the only schools in the country that has only one color. We are not orange and blue. We are orange. That color is our brand.

Professor Clark consulted Baird's manual, then the authority on college matters, to see what combinations of orange had already been taken. Orange and blue were the most popular, but orange alone apparently was not claimed by any school and was Syracuse's for the taking. It was adopted unanimously by the committee, the faculty, the Alumni Association, and finally the trustees."
Check out page 293. I think this is what Professor Clark found...

Linkage

WGAF what they wear. Just hope none of our younger players get hurt.

I would friggin' love if we wore fatigues on Veteran's Day. We could get all crazy with platinum, blue and white. Maybe an orange helmet.

:bang:

What moron designed these ugly uniforms?
Did he or she get a bonus? Very difficult to see the numbers. Uniforms are Gross.
What on earth are you talking about? These are the same blue jerseys we've been using all year.

I would friggin' love if we wore fatigues on Veteran's Day. We could get all crazy with platinum, blue and white. Maybe an orange helmet.

:bang:

A majority would complain.

What on earth are you talking about? These are the same blue jerseys we've been using all year.
No, First time worn this season

First time with blue pants and blue helmets.

Maybe this can be our new fight song:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom