Drew Allen. Commits | Syracusefan.com

Drew Allen. Commits

Beat me to it. He wouldn't come here if he didn't think he'd have a chance to start.

Think he is probably the favorite in the fall, Hunt may be able to give him a run. Not sure where this leave Charlie.. You'd think they wouldn't want their one and two QBs to have no eligibility left after this year.

August will be interesting.

Great get. Been a life long OU fan (I went to SU though). I watch every OU game and although Drew was stuck behind Landry Jones, Drew showed tremendous leadership during every game and practice.

Drew is the favorite for sure. Then hunt. Feel bad for Charlie but we have to win games in the ACC. We don't have the luxury of having a losing season. It will be hard to bounce back from that

Gdawg@Cuseman781m
Oh hell yea RT @CuseNationFOX: Former Oklahoma QB Drew Allen has chosen Syracuse, will transfer and be available to play this season

i could see charlie transferring. kids gonna be crushed.

I feel sorry for Charlie but Drew seems to be a very polished passer and it allows us to develop our other QB's for another year. Very excited to be bringing him in!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO ORANGE!!

(ps.. he can't be worse than Paulus)

RGLCL, Hunt, Kinder, Wilson, Kimble, and now Allen. 6 QBs on roster this Fall, not counting Broyld? Crazy.

But it's nice to be chosen. Welcome aboard.

RGLCL, Hunt, Kinder, Wilson, Kimble, and now Allen. 6 QBs on roster this Fall, not counting Broyld? Crazy.

But it's nice to be chosen. Welcome aboard.
Broyld isn't a QB.

Captain Obvious here...they don't go after Allen if they had any confidence that Loeb or Hunt could carry the team to a solid record. I especially feel badly for Loeb, but the coaches felt that they needed to make this move. Which makes me realize: Allen had better pan out, otherwise we're in trouble.

I feel sorry for Charlie but Drew seems to be a very polished passer and it allows us to develop our other QB's for another year. Very excited to be bringing him in!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO ORANGE!!

(ps.. he can't be worse than Paulus)

Don't count Charley out, or Hunt out. Allen has very limited game experience and he comes in already behind the others in terms of knowing the staff/offense. This could end up being more of an insurance policy than anything else.

Having said that, I like the added competition and numbers. It can only be a good thing. As Xtreme said, may the best man win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom