Drew Tuazama sighting | Syracusefan.com

Drew Tuazama sighting

Saw that, was about to start a thread on him and former orange sighted in bowl season. Why did he leave? Was he good enough to play at SU?

Saw that, was about to start a thread on him and former orange sighted in bowl season. Why did he leave? Was he good enough to play at SU?
He played at Syracuse for 2 seasons and showed signs that he could become a good player. But he was a bad student in HS and a bad student at Syracuse and had to leave due to bad grades.

Not playing in a bowl this year but heard Cooper Lutz name called a couple times for Vandy this year. I think he was mainly just special teams.

Not playing in a bowl this year but heard Cooper Lutz name called a couple times for Vandy this year. I think he was mainly just special teams.
His career is progressing in an unusual way. He gets less touches each season he plays.

I think SU made him a WR and he really wanted to play RB. Very good special teams player.

He has one season left. Hope it is a big one for Vandy.

I couldn't remember how big of a role he had here. I just happened to catch the beginning of 2 of their games this year and he made a tackle on special teams in both. I hope he does well next year also though, like you said, it's not trending that way. Maybe he should drop down to a MAC level school and hopefully get more pt.

Crazy that the gamecocks have two former Syracuse DE’s in Tuazama and Geer.
Tuazama always had good potential and now at 275 lbs and two more years to play could be pretty darn good. Doesn’t have much time to acclimate this season however.

Last edited:
Thought he would do a bit more in his career. Only had one tackle last year but did only get there as the season was starting. Also up to 290 lbs now per USC bio.

Drew Tuazama

So Syracuse -> EMCC -> UAB - > South Carolina - > ??

Guy is definitely racking up the frequent flyer miles.

A friend of mine coached him many years ago and said he was a good kid and super talented but just had a hard time not shooting himself in the foot. He was hopeful he'd put it all together. Hopefully he still does.

So Syracuse -> EMCC -> UAB - > South Carolina - > ??

Guy is definitely racking up the frequent flyer miles.
5 schools??
disappointed-cmon.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom