dropped the money in vegas | Syracusefan.com

dropped the money in vegas

terron

Walk On
had to get in before odds went down even more. i would have bet more but 600 was limit

i am all in on these guys this year, i cant wait

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 3.32.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-06 at 3.32.32 PM.png
    897.8 KB · Views: 212
had to get in before odds went down even more. i would have bet more but 600 was limit

I like the cut of your jib my man! You sir, as Mr. Raftery would say, have some ONIONS!!!

Rad!!! I got mine in at 28/1! Not for $600 tho!

the limit's not 6 if you hit multiple books

Nice, but won't beat the guy that put 1,000 pounds on Leichester City at 5,000 -1 to win the EPL last year.

the limit's not 6 if you hit multiple books

true but i am in rochester had a buddy out in vegas do me a favor

i have some other bets in for some online sites with 70:1 odds but who knows if they are trustworthy to pay out, they are bitcoin sites

Nice. If Cuse wins it all, you can use that $$ for a good cause - throw a big party with lots of beer for all us board fans who were too dumb not to bet on them!

Nice, but won't beat the guy that put 1,000 pounds on Leichester City at 5,000 -1 to win the EPL last year.
He has nothing on me. I invested in an IPO in the health care industry that became one of the Nation's largest corporations, rose over 1,000%, and cleared almost one million dollars, (and there was no insider info).

I was out in Vegas this summer and it was 35-1. This was before AWIII committed and I told my friend we should get in on that number before he does commit. I forgot to put up a few bucks so I will live vicariously through you. Good luck terron!

Last edited:
I wish I had bet on them back in April when they were what 50/1? I'm also high on the boys

I'm going to wait and put my money down after we lose the exhibition game to LeMoyne. Should be about 50-1 after that game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom