Drummond to decide today | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Drummond to decide today

that is a great question...if drummond is in the right spot he can be great (dominant even, especially with his size)...motor and motivation are questions to me (my opinion)

Fab on the other hand is more of an enigma...will he progress as much and as steadily as he did from frosh to soph? we will see...his motor and motivation are also questions (again, my opinion)

i think they both could/should benefit from a change in scene and atmosphere....i guess that means i rate drummond slightly better, slightly

Appreciate the fact you actually came back to answer. Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion so it's all good.

I actually liked Drummond's physicality way better than I liked Fab's. Physicality comes in a couple of different forms and I think it's one thing that does translate well to the NBA. I personally like Drummond better than Fab. That will all play out on the next level however.

But to your point about progression...I am so freaking curious as to what Fab would have been like next year. So frustrating that is not going to play out. I don't really have enough info to know whether or not Drummond needed a change of scene though.

44cuse

PG: Boatright
SG: Napier
SF: Giffey
PF: Roscoe
C: Olander

Bench:

Wolf (30-60 minutes of experience total in two years)
Bradley (zero experience)
Daniels (not a good freshman year)
Calhoun (freshman, and still very much coming)
Allen (walkon, but did play a few meaningful minutes this year and is a very good athlete)
rest of the BE gonna be shakin in it's collective boots with that stable!

Appreciate the fact you actually came back to answer. Everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinion so it's all good.

I actually liked Drummond's physicality way better than I liked Fab's. Physicality comes in a couple of different forms and I think it's one thing that does translate well to the NBA. I personally like Drummond better than Fab. That will all play out on the next level however.

But to your point about progression...I am so freaking curious as to what Fab would have been like next year. So frustrating that is not going to play out. I don't really have enough info to know whether or not Drummond needed a change of scene though.

44cuse

the air at uconn was/is coming out of the sails which is why i think drummond bolted, and that potentially led to his up and down motor as well...again, just my interpretation

i do however agree with you 100% that he has much better physicality than Fab and i too would have loved to see him for another season atleast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom