Class of 2019 - DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT Darius Robinson (MI) Offered

Suddenly the highest priority recruit... We need DT's in the worst way... Slayton graduating and Bear and Ruff both JR's... Need to restock here...

Suddenly the highest priority recruit... We need DT's in the worst way... Slayton graduating and Bear and Ruff both JR's... Need to restock here...

I dont know much about recruiting but it seems like dt and one solid qb recruit are priorities every year

Have one commit, obviously on the market for one more.

Someone's noticing how we started this season... :)

plus two of the best experts just changed their CB predictions

If we keep him, our secondary will easily be in the quarter of the ACC in a few years.

Would come in as a DE and probably end up a DT. Similar to Slayton.

Gotchya. So in my mind, I'm really hoping we can also go get a ready made 290 DT. This is what I'm hoping to see down the stretch if we can have that lighting in a bottle season.

They are hoping as we have more and more draftable guys that we can move into getting the 290 lb ers that are explosive.

Isn't 6'6'' really tall for a DT?

I'd be ashamed having that R touching me anywhere. Ewwww.

Huge three weeks for the staff here. I'd expect we visit him this week. We should get through his Sparty trip without a commitment, and I think we'll see him commit to SU on (or right after) his official.

That would be GREAT. Thanks for the update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom