Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Speaking only for myself, I use Firefox with the NoScript plugin, on Windows 7. There is a small icon button up on the toolbar somewhere, and also a display on the status bar, showing all the script hosts contained within the page, and whether NS is blocking them. You can allow any site temporarily or permanently. I had to add the github site to my whitelist to be able to see the embedded tweets. Until then, I saw an empty colored box in CL's posts, which was probably an image placeholder. The embed is probably achieved through an ajax call to load the content into the div or whatever.

Other browsers, I have no idea. I don't use anything else.

Problem is I'm using Firefox without the NoScript plugin and having the problem. I am allowing all cookies and have no script or other blockers active. Twitter is not blocked at my work, so not sure what the issue is.

Problem is I'm using Firefox without the NoScript plugin and having the problem. I am allowing all cookies and have no script or other blockers active. Twitter is not blocked at my work, so not sure what the issue is.
The embed is relying on some content coming from a github.io server. If your firewall blocks that domain, you are SOL.

The embed is relying on some content coming from a github.io server. If your firewall blocks that domain, you are SOL.

I would agree, but I can see it in IE, just not Firefox. Has to be a Firefox issue. My google-fu skills, though, have come up with nothing to fix it.

I would agree, but I can see it in IE, just not Firefox. Has to be a Firefox issue. My google-fu skills, though, have come up with nothing to fix it.

I have mentioned this to Tom and he is going to look into it later to see why some of the browsers are having issues with the embedded tweets and vines.

'Cuse

Is the picture supposed to be of Steven's All State award?

Yes it is. Here it is the old fashion cut and paste way.

Steven Clark @SLClark7250 · 6h 6 hours ago
Got my award for getting All-State #gonnamissit #BMHS #madehistory #cusebound
1f34a.png
1f64f.png
1f64c.png
https://instagram.com/p/05WU-WBLkL/

That's actually my ex-wife's address. Accomodations are fine, but she lives next door to a chicken farm =D

Ooooh...and you can never get that smell out... or at least not out of that Falcon my husband had as a "winter rat", junkers some fanatical northeners use to drive in the winter. I think those chickens lived in that car.

Went lifting with Steven this evening. He put up 375 twice on the bench. Bumped up to 385 and almost got it up; didn't lock out. He did manage to bring it down and get it off his chest. Just couldn't get that last inch and a half. He was able to get it back on the rack. He'll be above 400 pretty soon.

Lifted again last night. Leg day. Steven squated 540 and deadlifted 455. Squat's a PR for him, he says. Earlier in the day, he did his sprints, and something about a big-assed tire.

He was going to go for more on the DL, but decided not to as he was gassed after our sets on the squat.

Lifted again last night. Leg day. Steven squated 540 and deadlifted 455. Squat's a PR for him, he says. Earlier in the day, he did his sprints, and something about a big-assed tire.

He was going to go for more on the DL, but decided not to as he was gassed after our sets on the squat.
He is working hard I like it. I would love to get ahold of one of those tires for shy

He is working hard I like it. I would love to get ahold of one of those tires for shy

Yes, he is. Coach Daoust says Steven's plenty strong enough, and wants him to concentrate on improving his speed and explosiveness. I'm pretty sure he's down to a 4.8 40 yard, or thereabouts. It probably is closer to 4.9 and for sure under a 5.0.

Yes, he is. Coach Daoust says Steven's plenty strong enough, and wants him to concentrate on improving his speed and explosiveness. I'm pretty sure he's down to a 4.8 40 yard, or thereabouts. It probably is closer to 4.9 and for sure under a 5.0.
Thats awesome always impressive when the big men can move

bcubs9497 said:
Went lifting with Steven this evening. He put up 375 twice on the bench. Bumped up to 385 and almost got it up; didn't lock out. He did manage to bring it down and get it off his chest. Just couldn't get that last inch and a half. He was able to get it back on the rack. He'll be above 400 pretty soon.

I just put up 350 a few days ago, my personal best. I can relate to exactly what you are describing. I love your first hand info!

Would love to see Steven lumbering along as a fullback every once in a while =D
Defensive players have made more than one appearance in our backfield... Ron Thompson and Lewellyn Coker immediately come to mind. I'm sure there's others I'm not thinking of at the moment.

Bcubs does steven have a room mate yet? Him and shy should room together so they can hit the gym!
I'm not sure any of the apartments on south campus can contain that much testosterone. It might lead to some sort of explosion if they ever decide to arm wrestle.