Ducking lightening strikes from the uniform truthers | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Ducking lightening strikes from the uniform truthers

Sorry, I buy all my Cuse gear at Pilot Truckstop.

This one is perfect for you then...

image.jpeg

Could've had the exact same t-shirt made at any local t-shirt company. Lazy. And Nike gets to stamp their logo on it

Yeah I missed the original thread.What a joke by Nike.

Just uder laziness. Just fix our numerals already.

Sure, this is lazyby Nike, but i WOULD take this look for Cuse in a heartbeat! Simple, bold, make sure its the CORRECT orange and bingo. In the end, we werent asking for much,)

UVA got new uniforms. Why not us.

I dont have problem with these. Only thing is a few looks , especially the all white looks like auburn. But , hey, you can never beat consistent team color, bold numbers, no gimmicks like lines at 44 degrees, simple shoulders, and a simple bold helmet.

Personally I don't think our colors work very well for football uniforms no matter the design.

You have to be kidding me. If Wyoming, the Cleveland browns, Iowa, Illinois, Delaware, USF, Idaho, Rutgers, and on and on...can do it, we have no excuse. Orange is a beautiful color, the correct Cuse orange, not this burnt orange given to us by nike. Orange, navy blue, and white has tons potential! Gimme a break...

You have to be kidding me. If Wyoming, the Cleveland browns, Iowa, Illinois, Delaware, USF, Idaho, Rutgers, and on and on...can do it, we have no excuse. Orange is a beautiful color, the correct Cuse orange, not this burnt orange given to us by nike. Orange, navy blue, and white has tons potential! Gimme a break...

Almost all the teams you listed also have terrible uniforms.

Almost all the teams you listed also have terrible uniforms.

Thats my point and response to the post stating that its hard to come up with a uni given our colors.

Why all the hate on this? I like it, though I also love our jerseys
I don’t hate it, and I like the use of OITNF. The composition with the S below makes it look strange to me. I’d prefer the S behind it maybe, or on the back or sleeve. The swoosh doesn’t help with the balance either... but ya GOTTA HAVE THE SWOOSH.

I don’t hate it, and I like the use of OITNF. The composition with the S below makes it look strange to me. I’d prefer the S behind it maybe, or on the back or sleeve. The swoosh doesn’t help with the balance either... but ya GOTTA HAVE THE SWOOSH.
I prefer the classic stuff...OITNF seems trendy and destined to become a "painting" or "workout" shirt.

The only specialized shirt I buy is when the Cheer Team comes by the Fine Lot on game day and sells those Cuse "schedule" T- Shirts. I'm a sucker for that shirt every year. Hopefully Marek and his Girlfriend come by. I'll buy the shirt and make Marek eat 3-4 Coneys. We'll tell them they are weisswurst.

I prefer the classic stuff...OITNF seems trendy and destined to become a "painting" or "workout" shirt.

The only specialized shirt I buy is when the Cheer Team comes by the Fine Lot on game day and sells those Cuse "schedule" T- Shirts. I'm a sucker for that shirt every year. Hopefully Marek and his Girlfriend come by. I'll buy the shirt and make Marek eat 3-4 Coneys. We'll tell them they are weisswurst.
I don’t mind trendy as it appeals to a different market. I think it (tries to) send the message (to youngerish fans, students maybe) that the program is “with it.” It may be coming across like the parent that incorrectly tries to interject current phrases into conversations and looks awkward doing so, but I like the intent. Although, I’m so over Orange is the New Black and it’s novelty feels kinda dated already. They’re 6 seasons in and 7 will probably be it so I hope they’re cooking up different phrases in our trendy dept.