Ducking lightening strikes from the uniform truthers | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Ducking lightening strikes from the uniform truthers

Honestly this is garbage. One of 2 things should happen

1) We get better uniforms

2) Nike pays Cuse double for their name to be plastered on our now uninspired uniforms

Capture.0.jpeg

DaGgLX2VwAAp2yw

Is Nike seriously this lazy? I mean they have the same colors and numerals. The only “difference” is their numerals aren’t at 44 degree angles.

This is unbelievable. Wake up SUAD and just demand Nike atleast give us our own brand.

As lazy as your news alerts are.

Capture.0.jpeg

DaGgLX2VwAAp2yw

Is Nike seriously this lazy? I mean they have the same colors and numerals. The only “difference” is their numerals aren’t at 44 degree angles.

This is unbelievable. Wake up SUAD and just demand Nike atleast give us our own brand.

Still better than ours, nice big bold numbers and no dumb lines at 44 degrees. But yes, laaaaazy by nike.

But they have the letter I at the neck and we have our 44 axe thing. That makes the uniforms completely different, right? Right?

But they have the letter I at the neck and we have our 44 axe thing. That makes the uniforms completely different, right? Right?
I love that 44 logo. Best part of the uni, imo. Pays tribute to 44, and the
10th Mountain Division at fort drum.(Their insignia) May be the only Syracuse part of the uni...(and it looks pretty cool. To me, anyway)

Last edited:
I'm not sure this is uncommon. I know it happens with Nike's soccer uniforms. Dont Vandy and Army wear very similar uniforms? Weren't our unis from the Nassib years basically just knock-offs of UVA or even Illinois?

Is this a new post or one from April when Illinois released pictures of their new uniforms?

Has Wildhack commented on the uniforms or does anyone at school care. I have to think it impacts their sales that I see no one wearing these uniforms.

Also does anyone know what it takes to add a retro or did that have to be in original contract

I find this all baffling

Has Wildhack commented on the uniforms or does anyone at school care. I have to think it impacts their sales that I see no one wearing these uniforms.

Also does anyone know what it takes to add a retro or did that have to be in original contract

I find this all baffling

I'm pretty sure I recall some posters who have talked to Wildhack have said he has alluded that he is not a fan.

Syracuse blows. That’s how u can tell the difference between them and us.

-post on Illinoisfan.com board​
Oh Illinois. So cute. Our “S” isn’t silent, and neither are we. You shouldn’t draw attention to yourself, stay in obscurity. Over the last ten years, as bad as we’ve been, we still have more wins. 50-44. Go one more year and their outlier 9 win season puts them on top by a game. We also have the all time wins by like 70 despite them playing 10 additional seasons. Truth is they’re our equal at best, and slightly worse in actuality. Illinois, you just made the list.

Last edited: