Duke Game Thread... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

my that was exciting and on TV and everything, glad I missed the first three and a half quarters

my that was exciting and on TV and everything, glad I missed the first three and a half quarters

Same. I caught a minute here and there streaming it on my phone until I could get home.

Wow.

When does espn usually have it available on replay? Same day?

Why tf does it take this team so long to get going? Do they need their backs against the wall or what?

Defense is really good, face offs a strenght, if they can tighten up and be more efficient on offense this team can be a contender.

Three straight fourth quarter four goal deficit comebacks, that's unreal.

Obviously still have work to do, but for those who know the teams on the rest of the schedule better than I do. I have to think we're in pretty good tourney shape barring a collapse?

Obi-wan Deskobi, you’re our only hope!

Obviously still have work to do, but for those who know the teams on the rest of the schedule better than I do. I have to think we're in pretty good tourney shape barring a collapse?

Decent shape, sure. But that Colgate and Cavs game you know they want back.

Still have 2 conference games (Irish & Heels), Cornell, Hobart (always a Battle), and the Middies. Then the ACC tourney.

Basically no days off. As mentioned here many times, the schedule isn’t for the weak.

Keep fighting.

Props to Desko for turning this around after Colgate.
Team was awesome just finished the game on DVR.
We should safe for the ACC tournament now.

Props to Desko for turning this around after Colgate.
Team was awesome just finished the game on DVR.
We should safe for the ACC tournament now.

Wouldn’t say safe just yet. Really need a second win to ensure safety, unless a team goes O-fer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom