Duke Game... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Awful drops today. Help TD out

Between the drops and just not coming back to the ball and showing effort, this entire corps is filled with guys who should not be playing at this level. Sharod Johnson is someone I don't mind not seeing on the field anymore. The TV crew called him out for not fighting to get in position for what would have been a catch. At worst, he would have forced a PI because the safety had his back to the ball the entire time.

On that one drive we had the 3rd down stopped, had 2 Picks dropped and a roughed a kicker.

It looked like a pretty normal block attempt to me. The kicker had landed and was standing when Williams landed close to him. Players get close to each other on the football field. Refs need to not be stupid.

He went right into the kicker's ankles. It may be a cheapo, but the ref had to make that call.

Who was the RB that dropped the swing pass ? Was that Lutz or Jordan or did they both drop passes?

DINO "a quarterback is struggling, throwing it to the tight end can get him out of trouble. He can throw it more quickly"

Between the drops and just not coming back to the ball and showing effort, this entire corps is filled with guys who should not be playing at this level. Sharod Johnson is someone I don't mind not seeing on the field anymore. The TV crew called him out for not fighting to get in position for what would have been a catch. At worst, he would have forced a PI because the safety had his back to the ball the entire time.
But I heard that every south Florida player is elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.