Duke Game... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The receivers, the Qb, the defense, the play calling. Is there anything one can see other than poor

Some Bad Football here in year 5. Plenty of comments about Devito, but this has to be some of very worst wide receiver play I have seen. Same can be said for the Linebacker play - at least Today. In my humble opinion this is what you get when you prioritize and bring in a certain kind of athlete, instead of a certain kind of football player. Difficult to watch. Why is this team not well prepared after a bye week.

Our WRs don't look like WRs. Sure, they're fast, but not one of them seems to know how to make an adjustment or get a contested ball. TD makes too many wrong decisions and when he does make a good throw, too many get dropped.

I think I’m done burning nice days with this stuff.

getting Physically dominated on both lines makes it impossible to really compete

Our WRs don't look like WRs. Sure, they're fast, but not one of them seems to know how to make an adjustment or get a contested ball. TD makes too many wrong decisions and when he does make a good throw, too many get dropped.
So did we recruit poorly? Or are we doing an awful job coaching them? Both?

Duke is doing a good job of holding. Linton was tackled and the OL guy got his facemask as well. Impressive no call

We have tried to bring in a lot more athletes at WR. None of them have hands though. Maybe put the taller less athletic guys out there. You have to have good hands to be an unathletic receiver.

getting Physically dominated on both lines makes it impossible to really compete
If it wasn't raining where I live, I'd be outside right now. To be fair though, I'm dvring it.

thinking the same thing. The only thing is with Covid, the other things to do are limited. I'm just tired of this stuff. The roughing the kicker. The dropped passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.