Duke Game... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the first two series on O, I want to see the run established by Tucker...keep handing of to tucker. Then throw some play action once Tucker has it going.

Babers, I don't get it. What happened to his offense? Orange is the new Last....in offense. After 5 years, I thought it would be different. His teams have progressed backwards. Can you progress backwards? We certainly have figured out how to accomplish that.

Without Dungey he is a complete loser of a coach
Brian-Fantana-Easy-Champ-Anchorman.gif

If we don't rally in the 2nd half, the objective going forward is to keep the recruiting class together.

This team plays slow motion on offense and hasn’t shown a single play that we can execute consistently from game to game. The offense has no identity and I can’t think of anything that you can rely on from game to game.

I’m willing to listen to arguments for taking Tommy out but Rex is pretty clearly not a better option. Outside of one pass to Taj he’s looked terrible.

Maybe one of the freshman

He misses a lot of reads but let’s be honest, these WRs aren’t making it easy on him. They have missed so many wide open catches today.
Oh for sure but if he made good reads and WRs always dropped it we would all be yelling at the WRs only. Missing open reads is worse IMO than dropping a contested ball. Both are obnoxious and we clearly have issues at WR.

I dont know where to start. Is it Dino, Gilbert, Cav? The O looks like a pop warner team. There is no flow at all. Completely disjointed.

We can’t stop the run if our life depended on it

Our offensive playing calling is atrocious

Our WR corps are making Tommy look awful in this game

our WR do suck but TD is awful too.

I dont know where to start. Is it Dino, Gilbert, Cav? The O looks like a pop warner team. There is no flow at all. Completely disjointed.
Gilbert, IMHO

I’m willing to listen to arguments for taking Tommy out but Rex is pretty clearly not a better option. Outside of one pass to Taj he’s looked terrible.

Maybe one of the freshman

I'd be sort of down to see a freshman QB. It's a lost season for a number of reasons. Why not give those guys some run?

Status
Not open for further replies.